Chapter 32

At the end of the dance. Storm and Nashi were blind folded and taken to the surprise the others had given them. They were sat down. They were unblind folded and the other quickly ran and hide. Storm and Nashi looked around.

"Pretty.." Nashi mumbled as she looked around her. There were flowers everywhere. The moon shined on the pond which made it sparkle. There was blanket set down under a cherry blossom trees. Petals were everywhere. Lanterns were set in certain places in the trees. There was music playing out of a radio {Media}. They were on top of a hill surrounded in trees. There was food on the blanket. Nashi and Storm looked at each other. They sat next to each other.

"So what do you think they're trying to do?" Storm said as he looked at her. She held on to her skirt a little nervous.

"I'm not sure.." She said as she didn't look at him and was a little shakey.

"Do I have to be here.." Lixan whispered as he sat in a tree with the others.

"Shut up kid." Gale said as she glared at him. He glared back. They started not liking each other.

"Nova would it be wrong to pound a kids face in.." She said as she was gonna hit him but Igneel and Nova held her back. Reiki grabbed Lixan and set him on his lap. Sylvia glared at all other.

"Shut up!" She whisper shouted. She put a water seal around their mouths and made an indestructible water rope around all of them to keep them still. Nashi and Storm laid down on the blanket. As all of them were arguing they ate a bit and talked a bit. They both looked up at the stars.

"So what's going to happen after tomorrow.." Storm said. Nashi was quiet. Storm looked at her. She looked sad.

"What's wrong? Did I say something? I'm sorry!" He says as he was a bit worried. She shook her head.

"Its fine! It wasn't you." She said. He sighed in relief.

"Then what is it." He said. She looked at him.

"What college are you going to?" She asked. He was confused.

"I'm going to Fiores top College. Fairy Tail college. I swear Fairy tail is really famous around here remember when we went to Fairy Tail elementary and now were finishing Fairy Tail high. I can't wait to go to Fairy Tail college with you." He said with a smile. She frowned. Igneel was listening and frowned as he looked down.

"Actually.." Nashi said. She looked at Storm and they looked at each other.

"I'm leaving.." She said lightly. Everyone's eyes widened. Storm looked at her. Her eyes started to get watery. She rolled over to him and hugged his arm.

"I'm so sorry.. I tried to tell you guys earlier but.." Nashi said until Storm hugged her tight.

"Dont worry about it.. I'll wait for you..." He said as he smiled and hugged her. They hugged each other.

<Edit Finished>