Chapter Three

A/N~ omg yayyy! thank you guys i like just uploaded this story last night and im getting tons of comments and likes! and already almost 100 reads? um yes! ugh omg tho. i just wrote like this entire chapter and the wattpad app crashed ok then.

Chapter Three

Maddie's POV

I cautiously made my way towards the 'Dance Studio.'

It was located across the hall from my, I guess you could call it, dorm.

Once I was there, I slipped into the room, muffling a laugh as a girl fell doing some sort of turn.

"Hi! You must be Madison Ziegler?" A tall lady, with soft blonde hair, that I assumed to be the teacher, asked.

"Well obviously." I said, rolling my eyes.

She looked a bit taken aback, so she took a moment to answer, "Do you have any training in ballet, jazz, contemporary etc?"

"I don't know. Does it look like I do?" I scoffed.

"Well, I guess I will just have to evaluate you, wont I?" She asked, with the same polite smile.

Either this lady was strangely nice or she didn't understand sarcasm.

"I guess so."

"Well then go find some dance-wear to put on." She told me, gesturing towards what I assumed to be a closet.

I sauntered off, and concluded my assumptions were right.

I browsed through the many clothes and decided on wearing a hot pink dance bra and matching pink shorts. Over my crop top, I wore a neon blue fishnet.

Once I was changed I walked out of the closet and started stretching along with all the other girls.

Apparently, I was extremely flexible.

I watched as one girl slid into an oversplit, elevating one leg on a mat.

I scoffed and put one leg on a much higher chair and slid all the way into my splits.

"Ok girls! As all of you know, with the exception of Madison, competition season is here! Today there are auditions and I expect you all to try your best. I will be teaching you all a group and a solo to determine who will be on the team."

I heard a few excited squeals as she put us in positions for the group numbers.

"Ok girls, first I want to you start off with an attitude turn! Show me! Ready? Five six seven eight!"

All the girls demonstrated their turns, as I stood there with a blank stare.

Attitude turn? What is that?

"Madison, do you know dance terms?" The teacher asked.

"Clearly not." I grumbled.

"Ok, well...ah you! Sierra! Demonstrate an attitude turn!"

I focused my attention on a girl with dark brown hair that was pinned up into a neat bun.

She demonstrated the turn.

"Ok, now can you try it?" The teacher smiled at me warmly.

I shrugged and did the turn perfectly.

It seemed easy enough.

"That was amazing!" She exclaimed, smiling brightly at me.

A/N: yeah 2 comments for more?(: ilyyy guys omg