Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six

Maddie's POV

I closed my eyes, as my mom drove the car towards my house in silence.

I was actually quite surprised that it was so silent.

You would think my mom would have a million questions and would be fussing over me, afterall she did think I was dead for a year.

For some reason though, she was oddly quiet, it was as if she didn't believe this was happening.

I sighed, turning on my phone, that I had finally gotten my password to from my mom, by the way.

Now, you would probably think that I would be searching through my phone looking at memories that were...gone, but what was the point? I already knew my family.

I sighed shuffling through my music. I decided on the song 'Royals' by Lorde.

I listened to the rhythmic beat of the music as I stared out the window, green swirling together as we passed trees and the grass.

"Maddie, we're almost here." My mom said, smiling at me.

I nodded my head and looked back out the window.

Soon enough, we were pulling up to a large Victorian-Style house.

I opened my car door and grabbed my bags as my mom walked up to the door.

She was acting...strange.

I sighed, pushing away the thought as I stepped up to the door.

I took a deep breath, realizing this was it. This was my home, that held so many memories.

I swiftly opened it and walked into the house, that I apparently grew up in.

Right away, I recognized the living room to be the area where Mackenzie and I took the picture that was in my purse.

I smiled at the thought.

"Maddie!" Mackenzie smiled, and wrapped me in a hug. "I missed you so much!"

I smiled and hugged her back, even thought it felt like I just met her.

"Maddie, why don't you go get dressed up? There is a red dress sitting on your bed. We are having a small party to celebrate you coming home." My mom smiled warmly. "Mackenzie, you go show Maddie the way."

I nodded my Mackenzie led me to my room.

I quickly threw on the red dress, kind of dreading this party.

Everyone is going to fuss over me and I won't even remember a single person!

I sighed and plopped down on my bed.

----------------------------------------------

"Maddie! Come downstairs! Everyone is here!" My moms shrill voice traveled up to my room.

I groaned and sauntered downstairs, and I was right. All I saw were unfamiliar faces.

They all stared up at me with expecting faces. But, they looked like they were just told 'big news.'

"Maddie, do you remember me?" A tall blonde with brown eyes, that I recognized to be in the picture that was in my purse.

"Uhm, not really? What's your name? Maybe that will jog my memory." I shrugged, but I could see the hurt in her eyes.

"Chloe Lukasiak." She answered timidly.

"I'm sorry...I don't." I sighed.

I searched the room for familiar faces, but saw none.

I groaned and whirled around on my heel, to go back to my room.

"This was stupid." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

"Maddie, wait!" I heard the voice of a boy...but this time it was different. His voice sounded familiar.

I turned around once again and locked eye contact on the boy.

My heart skipped a beat and it felt like one-thousand butterflies were squirming in my stomach.

"J-Josh?" I stuttered.

Then it hit me. All the memories came flooding back to me.

I stumbled back a few steps, processing everything that had just happened.

I looked amongst the see of people that were crowding me and recognized Paige, Chloe, Mackenzie, Nia, Brooke, Kendall, and last but certainly not least Josh.

A/N: WOWOWOWOWOWO IT FINALY HAPPENED OK I NEED IDEAS AND I NEED THEM NOW! THIS NEED TO BE FINISHED EXTREMELY SOON AND IT NEEDS 30 PAGES BUT IM ONLY AT 22 PAGE HALP PLS OMG I DESPERATE. OK 10 COMMENTS, 5 OF THEM IDEAS AND 20 VOTES FOR MOE!