Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five

Elliot's POV

I crashed my lips onto Kendall's as she let out a small moan.

"Oh Elliot, I missed you." Kendall breathed.

"I missed you-" I began, but the sound of someone knocking at the door interrupted me.

I groaned and swiftly walked towards the door.

"One second babe." I whispered, turning towards Kendall.

I opened the door with a slight tug to see Maddie, who was staring up at me, lust filling her eyes, then anger.

"What do you want?" I asked, glaring at Madison coldly.

The door was just slightly ajar so that Kendall couldn't see her. If Kendall saw Madison this would probably end in some huge fight.

I studied Madison's face as couple tears streamed down her face.

"I can't believe you would cheat on me! I thought you actually liked me! I guess I was wrong. You're just a player aren't you? You know, normally I wouldn't be this mad....but Elliot, I-I loved you. Well, at least I thought I did." Madison cried, her voice wavering a bit.

I looked down at my feet, feeling horrible, yet angered. Player? She thinks I am a player? Oh, she will see one!

"M-Madison, please just g-go." I stuttered, a bit too harshly.

"Oh trust me Elliot, you won't see me around anytime soon." Madison laughed, but not a happy kind of laugh, more like a sad pained one.

She looked up at me one more time, before stomping on my foot, which was actually pretty impressive considering she had one injured foot, and running off, with fresh tears still falling from her face.

'You won't see me around anytime soon.'

What did she mean by that? Was she leaving or did she want to avoid me?

I slapped my palm to my face. I was so stupid.

I turned around slamming the door behind me.

I stood by my desk, and leaned up against it, swaying back and forth.

"Elliot? Are you ok?" Kendall asked innocently.

I glared at her and punched my fist to the wall.

"Get out Kendall! Just leave!" I shouted.

"W-what?" Kendall stammered, confusion spread across her face.

"Go away!" I shouted, my voice raising a few levels.

A look of hurt flashed in her eyes, but was soon replaced by anger.

"God, I knew I shouldn't have trusted you!" She shouted.

I shot her a glare as she hurriedly threw her shirt over her head.

"Shut up Kendall. You're desperate." I laughed, not really meaning the words that were spilling out of her mouth.

"I hate you." Kendall cried, tears spilling out of her eyes, as she grabbed her purse.

"I-I'm sorry." I manage to stammer.

Kendall glared at me and yelled, "Fuck you!"

I don't know what possessed me, but anger coursed through my body as I slapped her across her cheek.

A red mark appeared across her face as she cried out in pain.

I looked at my hands in horror.

Had I really just done that?

Kendall stared up at me in fear, quickly scurrying towards her purse that had fallen to the ground.

"Oh my gosh Kendall, I am so sorry! I did not mean to do that!" I said, rushing my words together.

"G-get away from me!" Kendall yelled as she hurried out of my door, not even stopping to look back.

I ran my left hand through my hair and pressed my right hand against the wall.

I let go of my hair and pounded my hand against the wall instead.

I stared at the wall that now had a hole in it, and my hand was throbbing with pain.

I ignored the constant thud thud thud of my hand and plopped on my bed looking up at the ceiling.

I felt like such a jerk.

A/N: thanks for 5k reads and 400 votes! Ahh! so happy(: okkk 10 comments and 20 votes for more!(: