Chapter Twenty-Three

Elliot's POV

"What do you mean you didn't hear?" Alice asked, a but of confusion spread across her face.

She jumped up and down in her seat, as she always had been a bit jittery, resulting in her blonde locks bouncing all over the place.

Alice and I have known each other since Kindergarten, and I loved her. As a sister though, not a relation-ship kind of way.

"I-I don't know! No one told me! Gosh, I can't believe she wouldn't tell me herself! I broke up with Kendall, the hottest girl at school for Madison!" I exclaimed, my face turning a shade of red.

"Yeah, well she's leaving the Orphanage. Apparently her sister came and visited her today, and I'm assuming you'll never see her again." Alice scoffed.

"Gosh...she's such a piece of work!" I cried out loud, feeling frustrated.

Alice nodded in agreement.

I groaned.

"I broke up with Kendall for this girl! I thought that I loved her, Alice. We just...connected, but she doesn't even have the decency to tell me she found her family? God, I bet she was just going to leave without even telling me!"

Alice shifted her eyes, and checked the time on the clock that was hanging on the wall.

She let out a small groan and said, "I have to go Elliot, I'm sorry I know this is a bad time, but I have to go to Cheer." Alice gave me a sympathetic look as she stood up and walked out of the room.

I knew what I had to do. I had to get Kendall back.

----------------------------------------------

I stood on the spacious front porch of Kendall's as I paced around nervously.

Was I really about to go through with this?

I sighed and cracked my knuckles, a nervous habit I had formed over the years.

I quickly knocked on the door, and almost immediately Kendall appeared in front of me.

"What do you want?" Kendall asked, in a cold harsh tone.

"Kendall...I'm sorry. I was being stupid. I should have never broken up with you. Will you please take me back?" I pleaded.

Kendall narrowed her eyes, and took a few moments to decide what to do.

She sucked in a breath and slowly answered, "O-ok. But, just so you know, if this ever happens again we are over."

"I promise it won't babe." I smiled, as a flood of relief washed over me.

She smiled and nodded her head.

"Well, aren't you going to take me somewhere?" Kendall laughed, flirtatiously.

"Well of course, my lady." I smiled back, holding out my hand.

She delicately grabbed my hand and we walked towards the orphanage.

----------------------------------------------

"Elliot!" Kendall whispered, viscously. "Where are you taking me? I'm not allowed past the lobby!"

"Oh, no one will know!" I laughed, attempting to reassure her.

"Ok." Kendall said unsurely.

I smiled at her and glanced past her figure.

A few steps behind Kendall was Madison.

I smiled to myself, and pressed my lips to Kendall's, but something was different when I kissed her. There wasn't a spark, it wasn't the same as when I kissed Madison.

I shrugged it off and tugged at the bottom of her shirt as Kendall pulled back.

"Elliot...Are you sure about this?" Kendall asked.

"Yes, it will be fine." I smiled.

"Ok." She said, one again, unsurely.

I pulled her into another kiss and I stripped her completely of her shirt as we made our way into my bedroom.

We plopped onto my bed as Kendall began kissing me even more.

A/N: haahahahaha ok. 15 comments and 30 votes for more!(: