Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Maddie's POV

I slowly exited the 'Dance Studio,' feeling exhausted as ever. The auditions were eight hours long, with only two minute breaks here and there to get water.

I had almost reached my dorm when I heard someone yell, almost frantically, "Madison, wait!"

I whirled around on my heel, curiously, to see Elliot.

I groaned.

"Why, so you can insult me?" I scoffed.

"I-I'm sorry about that." He said, rubbing his arm sheepishly.

I snorted and looked up into his eccentric green eyes.

My gaze lingered on his lips and I thought, what would it be like to kiss him?

Snap out of it Madison! Gross! Like I would ever kiss
him!

I mentally slapped myself and answered with, "I doubt you're sorry."

His gaze fell to the floor.

"I really am sorry. Can we please start over?" He asked, even smiling a bit.

I sighed, and remembered something I read in a book a while back.

You don't have to forget, but you can always forgive.

Funny how you could remember that, but nothing else Madison.

"I supposed we can try again." I give in.

His eyes lit up as he half-smiled.

"Maybe one day we can do something together?" He asked, hopefully.

"Don't push it Dancer Boy." I laughed, then opened the door to my dorm, leaving him in the hallway, alone.

----------------------------------------------

"Oh my gosh! You thief! I knew you were wearing my clothes!" Blaze shouted.

My face paled and I answered, "Oh? This was yours?"

"Well clearly! You got it out of my closet, didn't you?" She shrieked.

"Uhm, no! I didn't realize it was yours!" I lied.

Yeah, I am a horrible liar.

"Liar!" Blaze growled.

"Am not!" I shouted, feeling childish and stupid.

"Get out of our dorm! As in our I mean Bridgette's, Clementine's, and mine! Not yours! No one wants you to stay here! Can't you switch or something?" Blaze babbled.

"I wish." I grumbled, the raised my voice and shouted, "Fine! I'll leave!"

"Ah ah ah! Not before you take off my clothes you thief!"

I huffed and walked over to my closet, grabbing a pair of skinny jeans and a graphic T-Shirt that read, 'Does your face hurt? Because it's killing me!'

I quickly changed into the clothes and threw the dance-wear at Blaze.

"Take your damn clothes!" I grumbled, as I stormed out of the room, running nowhere in general.

Tears clouded my vision, as I got lost somewhere in the large intimidating building.

I squinted my eyes, as fly-aways made their way into my eyes.

I sputtered and ran into something, hard.

I looked up and realized that I had run into him.

A/N: sorry for the swearing lol, just for more of an effect I guess? 3 comments and 5 votes for more! thank yeww ily!(: