falling from cloud nine

this is honestly so bad ew

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lights blared in Mitch's eyes, but he was grinning widely, his angelic voice resounding around the concert hall. His fellow band members surrounded him, the same happy smiles on their faces as they sang. Mitch's gaze flickered to Scott, who was standing nearby, and he smiled wider as he resisted the urge to kiss him.

When they finished the song, the audience went crazy, and Mitch laughed quietly to himself as Scott tripped over a cord on the way to center stage. However, the amusement quickly turned to fear as Scott started to fall, and without thinking, Mitch rushed forward to pull him back.

However, Scott was a lot heavier than Mitch, and ended up just pulling him with him as they fell off the stage.

The audience started to murmur after they fell, and Scott groaned quietly, closing his eyes. Mitch, naturally, had landed on top of him, so he wasn't hurt, but he frowned concernedly up at Scott. "Are you okay?" Scott nodded and forced his eyes open, laughing. "I knew it was going to happen someday," he said, and Mitch smiled, leaning up to kiss him gently.

"Are you guys okay?" Avi's voice came from the stage, and Scott laughed again, sitting up and keeping one arm around Mitch's waist. "Yeah," he said, pecking Mitch's lips again as a security guard came over to help them back on the stage.