Chapter 34

Charlie's P.O.V

We've all noticed the boys getting along better. That's good for them considering it has only been 3 days.

I can't wait to go back to how things used to be. Obviously things will be different but maybe it'll make us grow stronger.

We've almost finished school now for good and everyone has applied for the same college but it isn't the one I wanted. I'm so upset because I don't want to leave them. I applied for the street dance one which is about 2-3 hours away. I'll have to see if the one everyone else has applied for has a good dance program because I don't want to be by myself.

They've said Lucy is allowed to take the baby with her if she gets in which is good. The college has dorms and everything which is cool.

I don't think I'd get accepted though, it's quite a posh school in a sense and everyone has good grades but mine dropped for obvious reasons and my record isn't exactly clean.

I'm going to forget about it for now and talk to Beau about it soon.

Luke still got to see Nicky but Lucy wouldn't breathe a word, Jai was still stropping like mad. I could tell, he just sat staring at his phone all the time. Bless him.

I met up with the girls and we made a plan. We'd sneak into the house after school and see how the boys are acting with each other then if they were getting along we'd come back but if something kicked off we'd help then extend the time we're away.

School dragged so much because the boys weren't around, everyone still had a laugh but it was different.

Sorry it's so short, I'm so tired I couldn't really think of what to write:/ I'll update tomorrow unless I get a better idea later! Vote&Comment! Hope you're enjoying:) Charlie xx