Chapter 5

*4 weeks later*

School's going okay I guess. I get along with Beau, Jai, his girlfriend Sarah, Luke, Daniel and James really well. When they're there that is. See I recently found out the boys film videos and upload them to youtube which they've been doing for ages. They're called "The Janoskians". Pretty cool name if you ask me and the videos don't half make me laugh! They all owe me a shoutout on twitter considering all the followers they have!

I helped film a few  videos which was fun! Beau tries to turn the camera on me but I run and hide. We're so close now and I'm starting to get feelings for him. Uh oh.

The boys are going to LA soon to do some more Janoskian things, wish I could go! Maybe I can? That's where I used to live before I came to Australia, before my life was ruined, before I lost her...

"Charlie! Yo bitch come here now!", man Luke can be so rude!

"What do you want asshole?"

"I've got AMAZING news!"

"What's that then?"

"All you girls are coming to LA with us! I can't wait, all the family together"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!", I couldn't believe what I was hearing, how exciting.

"Wait...you class me as family?", I continued.

"Of course I do! We all do, well Beau doesn't!, he sniggered

"Huh?"

"Nothing just pack your bags"

I did as he said. He's so annoying sometimes I need to set him up when we get to LA...