Chapter 37

Charlie's P.O.V

I could feel myself being thrown around the place, I opened my eyes to find the twins jumping all over the bed with excitement trying to wake me and Beau up.

"Piss off" I mumbled sleepily

"COME ON GET PACKING..."

"IT'S ALMOST TIME TO GOOOO"

They had a bad habit of finishing each other's sentences. Me and Ashley used to but normally it wasn't the write ending.

I dragged myself out of bed, it was only 3am. We had to leave the house at half 4. I started to pack my stuff, Beau slept through the twins divebombing the bed. Lucky for some. I went into the bathroom with an empty box, filled it with ice cold water and walked back into the room. The twins started sniggering.

"Wait Charl!"

"What?"

"I want to keek it"

"Oh haha okay!"

"Ready go"

I threw the box up in the air which then covered Beau in all the water. As soon as it touched his skin he screamed like a little girl. We were all doubled up laughing and he looked fuming, he stared at all of us then burst out laughing.

I love their sense of humours. 

Everyone had finished packing so we all bundled into a couple of cars. Lucy's parents, Sarah's parents, Gina's and James' dad's.

It was hard saying goodbye to Australia, for a while anyway. We said our goodbyes then boarded the plane. What came next was a mystery to us.

After hours on the plane we landed. We got our luggage and things and made our way to the exit. I paused and everyone copied me staring at me weirdly.

"Can you guys hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Those high pitched screams?"

"Oh boy, this will be interesting"

As we got nearer to where the screaming was coming from, about 10 security guards approached us. 

"Janoskians?"

"Yes sir"

"Word got out that you were coming back and there are about 1000 girls all gathered down there waiting for you, we're here to help you get to your car"

"Thank you"

They weren't lying either, there were so many, the boys started to take quick photo's etc and me and the girls even got asked for them. Cuties. You've got to love Janoskianators.

Ronnie was waiting in a van for us and we all climbed in greeting him. He gave us all quick hugs even though they were a bit awkward because of the car seats. We were all pretty jet lagged but oh well.

When we arrived at the house Ronnie told us we could pick whatever room we wanted so I sprinted up the stairs followed by Daniel to pick the best room, I pushed him on the floor and then chose the big one with a pretty view. You could see over LA, it was lush.

I shouted shotgun once I found it and lay on the floor. 

"What the hell are you doing?" James asked

"Marking my territory, this is my room! Oh and Beau's I suppose haha!"

"Yeah I suppose!"

"You okay?"

"Fine."

He walked off. Well that was blunt. What was up with him this time? I wasn't going to ask him incase anything bad happened again. Or maybe I could since the boys were home.

I threw all my suitcases and things into the room so everyone would know it's taking and went to find James.

"James? Why were you so blunt with me?"

"Because"

"Because what?"

"How can you be so happy being here?"

"Huh?"

"After all the things that happened to you?"

"How do you know?"

"I went through your counselling notes and things"

"YOU DID WHAT!? JAMES THAT WAS PRIVATE EVEN BEAU HASN'T SEEN THEM!"

"Yeah well I know now so get over it"

"Oh fuck off James"

"Come and say that to my face"

I walked over to him and repeated it. This time he grabbed my neck and started gripping tighter by the second.

"P-p-please let go J-James. I-I can't b-breath"

I heard footsteps behind us.

"What is going on? GET OFF HER!"

It was Jai. He grabbed James' arm and pulled him off.

"I'm sick of you being like this to her James"

"Hey, what's up guys?"

Oh no it was Beau.

"Well James just had Charlie by the throat!"

I could see Beau shaking with anger.

"Babe calm down, we just had an argument"

"YEAH AND YOU DID THE LAST 2 TIMES AS WELL!"

I looked at my feet.

"TELL ME WHY YOU ARGUED!"

"I'm still in love with her Beau and I refuse to keep away from her!"

"I can't believe you"

"Oh he um went through my counselling notes and things too" my voice came out so quiet and shakey.

"You asshole"

"Beau get over it yeah. You aren't actually in love with her! The first day you saw her and she walked off, when it was just me and you, you said you'd play her for as long as you could then crush her heart"

"LIAR!"

"I'm not!"

"ARE TOO!"

"Then why did you bring her to LA? Where she watched her grandparents get murdered? Where she was bullied for being different? Where she attempted suicide 4 times in a few months!?"

"What? Is that true?"

I could feel tears building up in my eyes and anger. 

"JAMES I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT! I HATE YOU! ANY POSITIVE THINGS I EVER THOUGHT ABOUT YOU ARE GONE. COME NEAR ME AND I'LL KILL YOU!" I screamed

Beau went to hug me but I barged straight past him and out of the door. I didn't know where I was going but like last time, I didn't really care. 

If you want me to update later just let me know:) Hope you're enjoying it! I've recieved a few positive messages:) Here comes the drama haha! Comment&Vote:) Charlie!x