TWISTER TRYST (Oli x Reader)

"Hello everyone! As you can see, today we're playing twister.....with a twist. *ba dum psh* get it? TWISTer with a TWIST?" Joe looked around the room at his group of friends, everyone refusing to laugh at his pun.

"Just get on with it!" Caspar shoved Joe.

"Alright, alright. Today we're playing Would You Rather Twister!"

"Why do I only get invited to be in dangerous or disgusting videos?" Jack laughed.

"Oh, you love it." Joe shot back, explaining the rules.

You were going in pairs to play one vs one. It was now yours and Mikey's turn, having to pick a would you rather and then put your foot or hand on whichever the spinner landed on.

"Y/n, would you rather have a bucket of cold water poured on you or lick Mikey's foot?" he asked, the two of you already tangled up and barely standing.

"Oh, hell no. Bring on the ice water." you laughed, bracing yourself. Joe slowly poured the ice water down your back, the chill of it taking your breath away. "Holy shit."

"OOooo, Y/n is bringing sexy back to the twister challenge." Jack laughed, pointing out that your white t shirt was now drenched and clinging to your skin.

You laughed, looking over at your boyfriend Oli. The two of you had been dating for a few months, but you had kept it between the two of you. "We should probably get her another t shirt." Oli said, forcing a laugh. Oli was the one that wanted to keep it private. He said that it would be easier to actually spend time together, but the real reason was because he was nervous you'd leave him for someone else. If you left, he didn't want it to be public.

"I'm fine." you replied, not wanting to lose the game. "Mikey's turn."

Joe continued. "Mikey, would you rather do the rest of the video in your boxers or eat a chili?"

"Oh, fuck me." Mikey whined. "Get the chili, but get the milk." After consuming the chili, Mikey forfeited the game, running to the kitchen to get something to cool his mouth off.

A few other pairs were filming their turns when Oli pulled you out onto the balcony. "Here." he said, pulling his shirt off.

"Aww, you didn't have to do that." you replied, slipping his shirt on.

"I don't like them looking at you like that." he said, pulling you into a quick kiss.

"You know I only have eyes for you." you teased him, wiping some of the egg off of him from his turn in Twister.

"Hey guys, you're needed for the last round." Joe peeked his head out of the sliding door.

"Come on." you pulled Oli inside.

"Okay, for the last round, the 4 winners are going against each other." Joe said to the camera. You, Oli, Josh, and Jack were all standing on the twister mat.

"This is going to be a crowded game." you laughed, standing between Jack and Oli.

Josh lost pretty quickly, not having any room to reach his assigned color. Jack had been egged and was currently standing on one foot. Oli had his feet on two colors that were nowhere near each other and had stripped down to his boxers. You were standing with your back to Oli, your feet on the same colors as his but one row away. "Okay, Y/n. Would you rather kiss someone in the game or let someone tweet from your account?" Joe asked.

"This is easy." you said, eyeing Jack. After making it look like you were going to kiss him, you twisted around to pull Oli into a kiss.

"Oooo, not what I expected." Josh commentated from the sidelines.

Oli had gone bright red, but he was glad you picked him. The one thing he hated about keeping your relationship private is that the boys would flirt with you. It was innocent, of course, but he was still a bit insecure about it.

"Of course I'd pick Oli." you teased. "None of us know where Jack's been putting his mouth." you laughed, poking Jack in the side.

"Hey!" he laughed, trying to keep his balance.

"Okay, y/n. now you have to put your left hand on blue." That meant that you were now bent over with your ass in the air right in front of Oli. Oli looked down and then straight back up. He was already a bit hot and bothered from the kiss, but seeing you bent over in front of his boxer clad crotch was making his mind wander.

"This looks so wrong." Joe laughed. "Okay, Jack. Would you rather eat a raw egg or let us read one of your Tinder messages?"

"Oh, no way." Jack replied, walking off of the Twister mat. "I lose. This isn't worth it." he laughed, joining the rest of the boys.

"Oooo, just Oli and Y/n left. Oli, would you rather text your crush a picture of you playing Twister in your boxers or let Caspar tweet from your account?"

"Easy. Someone take a picture." Oli replied.

"Really?" Conor asked, surprised that Oli would be so forward.

"I don't have to tell you who it is, right?" He asked.

"You have to show one person so we know you did it." Joe answered.

"Y/n, stand up and look at my phone for proof." Oli laughed, knowing he was sending it to you.

"Ooo, we look good." you teased, watching him text you the picture. "Done. He did it." You said, bending back down to put your hand back on the right color.

"Damn. Okay. Oli, left hand red." Joe called out. Oli was now leaning over you, your ass pressed firmly into his crotch. "Y/n, would you rather twerk on camera or eat an onion." he asked.

Knowing you'd win the game, you started twerking against Oli.

"Not fair" he said, giving up and falling to the ground. He turned in a way that he could adjust himself without the camera or the boys seeing.

"I won!" you called out, standing up. "And I want a shower. I'm covered in egg, oil, and chocolate." you laughed.

"Well that was Would You Rather Twister!" Joe said, filming the outro. "Make sure to tune in next week for another Sugg Sunday Special!"

"Okay, I'm stealing your shower." you called to Jack and Josh. "I'll be quick." you grabbed your bag and went to the bathroom.

The boys all teased Oli after you left the room. "You know you got turned on when she was twerking." Conor laughed.

"Your face turned bright red when she kissed you." Jack joined in.

"I'm going to have to edit out the part where you were just staring at her ass." Joe teased him.

"I mean, he had to enjoy it while it lasted." Josh threw in.

Oli knew he was being mocked, but he couldn't help but laugh. "You know what? I don't know why we ever tried to keep this private." he said, walking to the bathroom. "Sweetheart, can I join you?" The guy's eyes all went wide watching Oli.

"Of course, love." you called out. Oli winked at the boys and walked into the bathroom with you. "Did you tell them?" you laughed, pulling Oli into the shower and helping him wash all of the mess off of him.

"Pretty much." he answered, slipping his arms around you once he was clean. "I'm sorry I wanted to keep it private."

"Don't apologize, babe. I'm happy to be with you whether that's just between us or in front of the whole world." you stood on your tip toes to kiss him.

"I was just afraid you'd get bored with me and find someone else, but it's worth the risk." he kissed you back.

"Don't be silly, love." you looked up at your boyfriend. "I couldn't find someone better for me if I tried."