Never Have I Ever Had A Threesome IV (Jack x Joe x Reader) [smut]

Part 4 in this series. This chapter contains kinkier sex scenes than the other three. This includes spanking, the use of sex toys, and pink fluffy handcuffs. (Is anal sex a warning?) Enjoy my smutty brain. The last 3 chapters in this saga will be more like the first 3. This chapter was mixed with the "Jack with pink fuzzy handcuffs" prompt based on his instagram photo.

----------------------------

Jack and Oli had a wild night at the Moxy hotel. The new location for this trendy Hotel chain was throwing a week long party and inviting all sorts of celebrities for the opening night. Jack and Oli thought they had seen it all. They walked through rooms with people dressed in gimp suits, rooms with handcuffs and riding crops, and a room with blindfolds and feathers. While the opening night was amazing, Jack learned that for the rest of the week you could rent private time in an assortment of rooms for you and a partner.

Jack - "Anyway you and Y/n can get away for a couple of days?"

Joe - "I'd have to reschedule a few videos. Why?"

Jack - "I want you to come to Berlin. By tomorrow night."

Joe - "I swear you and Y/n are the most random people I've ever met. Why on earth should I rush to Berlin, lol?"

Jack - "Look at my Instagram post."

Jack - "Now."

Joe scrolled through his Instagram feed looking for Jack's latest post. Finally finding it, he saw the pink fluffy cuffs and something leather in the background. "Moxy?" Joe said outloud, pulling up the website. Reading about their rather risqué themed week, Joe text Jack back.

Joe - "When do we need to be there?"

Jack - "I knew you'd come. ;) Tomorrow night has an opening for a private session in two rooms. Be here by midday?"

Joe - "I'll look up flights. Don't tell y/n."

Jack - "My lips are sealed. Text me when you have your tickets."

Booking the plane tickets, Joe sent their itinerary to Jack. "Babe?" he called, walking downstairs.

"Yes, love?" you replied, washing your hands. You were currently cleaning up after dinner.

"I have a surprise and I don't want you asking any questions." He said, walking up and hopping onto the counter next to you.

"OOooo, tell me what I need to do." you smiled up at Joe, drying your hands.

"First, come here." Joe opened his arms. Walking to stand between his legs, you slipped your hands under his shirt to rest on the skin of his sides. "We're going on a trip, but I'm going to pack our bag. That way you can't try to figure it out." He continued, pulling you in for a kiss.

"I love your surprises, so I'm okay with that." you smiled against his lips. "Anything I need to do?" you asked, noticing the obvious bulge in Joe's shorts.

"Just don't post anything about it. In fact, stay off of social media. It'll ruin the surprise. We have to have to fly under the radar." he answered, his fingers tangling into your hair to gently pull your head back, exposing your neck. "We're going to go have some fun with our boy." Joe said, sucking pink marks into the sensitive skin of your neck, a chill running through your body.

Joe was very gentle with you 99% of the time, but when his demanding dominant side slipped out, you were putty in his hands. Your moans assured him you liked where his surprise was going. "OOooo, a sneaky surprise. When do we leave?" you asked, feeling Joe grip your hair just a bit tighter.

Joe sat up and looked down at you, running his fingers over the marks he had left. "Car will be here in the morning at 8." He answered, letting go of your hair and pulling you in for another kiss. "But for now..." Joe trailed off, hopping off the counter and pulling you to the bedroom.