Drag Show

Jenny’s POV

                “I’m not sure what I’m more excited about: seeing the guys in dresses or getting to put makeup on them,” Callie giggled.  Today was the boys’ drag show and we are headed to their dorm room to help make them more presentable.  We bought all of our makeup with us and also some wax in case if we needed to get rid of unnecessary hair.  We went to the room number Harry had given us.  Sarah and Louis were also supposed to be there to help with makeup or just moral support. 

                I knocked on the door and we hear, “It’s open!”  We opened the door and both of us just gawked and started laughing our heads off.  “Cut it off, it’s not that funny.” Harry said with gritted teeth.  It was only slightly visible, but I noticed he was blushing red from his costume.

                Harry was wearing a long green strapless dress that matched the color of his eyes.  He had fake boobs on and also high nude heels to help complete his outfit.  The dress was made out of beautiful fine satin.  Overall, I thought the dress was extremely nice for a drag show dress.  Instantly, Callie started looking at him from all angles and searched him high and low.  I guess the other 3 guys are in the other room of the suite. 

                “Well, I like the dress on you,” Callie admitted, “But I think we should definitely put lots of makeup on you and change up your hair style so it’s not so manly.”  She mused.  She then turned my way and asked, “Is that all he needs help on or do you think he needs more?”

                I walk closer towards Harry and I scan him.  Luckily, the dress covers a majority of his legs so we didn’t have deal with hair too much.  I examined his face closely and put some thought into my answer. “Do you think we should some eyebrow work?” I asked back.  Callie now walked up next to me and examined his eyebrows.

                “We could.  I do like that idea.  We could use tweezers on them.  Shape them more to where they’re more stylish.  Where are the others?  I want to examine all of them.”

                “They’re all still putting dresses on I think in the other room.  Just knock on the door.” Harry told Callie.  She nodded and I followed inside the bathroom to knock on Liam’s door.  We knock and Liam answers the door.

                “Yes?” Liam asks in his best girly voice.  It wasn’t a bad attempt but it was still super falsetto sounding.

                “Can I look at all of you already?  I’m dying to see this.” Callie asks.

                “Yeah, come in.”  Liam walked away and from what I can tell, started to put a wig on.  We walked in the room to see all three guys in full attire.  Our laughter far exceeded what we did when we saw Harry.  Louis is also in there in perfectly normal attire. 

                “Louis!  Why are you here so early?” I asked.  Louis smiled and chuckled.

                “Oh, I just thought I’d help get them in their dresses.” Louis winked. “Plus I was showing some of my old photos from two years ago when I had to do it to help assure them that they look spectacular next to my audacity.”

                “No,” Callie blurted slowly, “You have to show me these photos.”  I laughed because what we had before us was already pretty funny.

                To my left was Liam wearing a platinum blonde wig that looked like it come from Walmart wearing a long purple prom dress with a sweetheart neckline.  The neckline was fitted with silver beads to draw attention to Liam’s ‘breasts’ if you could call them that.  Liam actually looked pretty cute.  He was wearing silver open toe shoes that give him some extra height.