crew » deandre jordan

for mY BABY, doublether

No doubt one of the worst places to meet a pretty girl was at a commercial shoot where you had to portray a lady with a son and a baby.

DeAndre found himself in quite a pickle when he walked into set the first day and there was this gorgeous lady sitting on one of the chairs. Apparently, she was the one in charge of their wardrobe. For all of the commercial shoots, to make it worse.

"Do I really have to wear this?" He whined, holding the wig up to her face. "Can't I use my own hair?"

Riss laughed and shoved the wig back into his chest. "Do you want me fired?" DeAndre shook his head with a pout. "There you have your answer. Stop whining and put it on."

Chris overheard the conversation, causing him to clap loudly and laugh. "Yeah, you put him into place, ma!" Riss giggled as she watched DeAndre walk away in dismay.

In a few short moments, he came back with the dress on and his chest stuffed. He handed Riss the wig for her to put on him and dropped his head low. "I look ridiculous."

"It's not like no one's ever seen you like this before," Riss laughed, gathering his hair under the wig cap. "It's your last day of filming, anyway. You'll be fine."

She had a point. Today was his last chance at asking her out on a date. If he didn't ask her today, there wouldn't be another time he could.

"Okay, mama," Riss teased, patting his shoulder. She leaned forward to look at him in the mirror, his heart almost going into cardiac arrest when he realized their cheeks were touching. "You're all good!"

"So, did you ask her out on a date?" Chris asked as DeAndre walked over to the table and took his seat next to him. Their eyes followed the woman's every move as she fixed Damian's clothes up.

"Nope."

"But you want to, right?"

"Yep."

"You don't have the courage to, do you?"

"Exactly."

"Hey, Riss!" Chris yelled, pushing Deandre away from him to avoid a hand to his mouth. "Can you come over here for a little while? DJ wants to ask you something!"

"After I finish!" She answers politely. Chris turns back to DeAndre slowly with a cheeky grin on his face.

"You're welcome." DeAndre flicked his forehead, making Chris retaliate and smack his shoulder. "Hey, I just help your sorry ass out. Be thankful!"

"Quiet, she's coming here!" DeAndre scolded, sitting back up straight. "Hey, reese's pieces!"

"Shut up," Riss laughed. "What did you wanna ask?"

DeAndre look behind to Chris. He was now joined by Kevin Garnett and Damian who were also encouraging him to just get on with it. Chris was making big gestures, making him stifle a laugh.

Riss turned back to look at what he laughed at and the three men abruptly stopped their gestures, grinning at her innocently. They waved at her and she waved back hesitantly before turning to DeAndre.

"Do you wanna go on a date with me?" DeAndre managed to spit out faster than expected, then slapped a hand over his mouth when he realized that he had finally said it.

"I don't know, do I?" Riss laughed. Was she rejecting him low key? A simple 'no' honestly would have sufficed. She walked away and beckoned Kevin to follow her so she could fix him up. "Coffee after this sound good?"

His three fellow players cheered and hollered, happy that DeAndre had finally asked her out on a date. "Say yes!" Chris laughed.

"Yeah, you pussy!" Damian cheered. "Don't leave a pretty girl like that waiting!"

He rests his chin on his hand and propped himself up the table. He nodded sheepishly and scrunched his nose up when she turned to look at him. "My treat."

KDKAKDJF THOSE STATE FARM COMMERCIALS KILLED MY EVERY FUCKIN TIME THO LIKE IT'S MY SECOND FAVORITE COMMERCIAL NEXT TO THE WESTBROOK 0.2 LMAO