with you » ben simmons

for aniyathehornplayer

"Where's my iced tea?"

"Hoe, do I look like your servant?"

"Boyfriends are supposed to do these types of things!"

"Just because I'm your boyfriend don't mean you can get lazy," her boyfriend scoffed, dropping himself into the empty spot next to her. He takes a bite out of the apple he retrieved for himself and turned his head slightly to grin at his girlfriend. "Go get it yourself!"

"Dickwad, I'm hurling your phone into the sea," Aniya grumbled, pushing herself off the couch. She walks into the kitchen then comes back out with a glass full of juice and a straw poking out from it. "On second thought, better get D'Angelo to do it for me."

"Lazy ass!" Ben teased, raising his arm so that she could cuddle into the side of his body. She lays her head down on his chest and he strews his arm across her body. "The Warriors are still gonna win it tonight."

Aniya rolls her eyes and let out a groan. "How many times do I have to tell you, Ben? The Spurs are already up by 20 and the third quarter is already done! They're gonna lose on home court again!"

Ben slowly pats his hand up from her stomach, laying an exceptionally harder smack on her chest, then covers her mouth. "Shut up."

Tiger meows from where she is on the ground, propping herself to jump up on the couch. When she does, she climbs over Aniya unexpectedly, making her squirm at the weight applied on her thighs.

Ben laughed, shaking his head, knowing how ticklish she could get. "Tiger, stop bullying the lazy ass." Aniya scoffed in disbelief, reaching back to smack her boyfriend in the face.

As if the cat understood him, she turns a circle before settling down on the woman's lap. Smiling triumphantly, Aniya rips Ben's hand off of her mouth. "Oh, she finally likes me!"

"She's two faced as hell," Ben mumbled, giggling. He rests his forehead on the back of hers but never took his eyes off of the opening night game on the screen. "When you're away, she talks crap bout you."

"You probably talking to the mirror, Ben. You're messed up," Aniya laughed.

Ben and Aniya were never ones to show their affection for one another even when they're together. But when they did, you would cringe the entire time because of how clingy and cliche they were to one another.

While everybody who didn't know the couple wondered why they were so rude to one another, those who do, wished that they stayed that way. They rarely showed their affection while with them which made it easier to hang around with him. On most occasions, the other would join in when they were roasting and just flat out try to bring one another down.

"Aye, watch your mouth," Ben laughed, smacking her face with a floppy hand again. "You're in my house and- oh my god, did Jonathon Simmons just block that Stephen Curry layup?"

Aniya laughed, flipping her hair, the ends hitting Ben. "Bitch, I told you the Spurs gon' win it tonight." Ben moved his head back from her hair and tugged on it harshly that made her reach down and pinch his inner thigh.

"You fucking bitch!" Ben laughed, jumping in his spot slightly. Tiger lifts her head to shoot the couple an annoyed look before dropping her head back to sleep. He laughs even harder and took his eyes off the screen as they replayed the block over and over. "I really like you."

"I like you too."

LOWKEY SUCKED BUT WHATEVER I HOPE YOU LIKED DISSSS