uncooperative » anthony davis

for KTtheWriter

"Get up!" Anthony tried to wake his girlfriend up so she could drink some of her medicine, and he's not succeeding very well with the fear of getting punched.

"Shh, 5 more minutes," Harrisyn mumbled, trying to swat her boyfriend's hand away. "I just wanna sleep for the rest of my life."

Harrisyn sniffed then she reached past Anthony to her bedside table to get a tissue to blow her nose. "Just let me be sleeping beauty."

"You can be sleeping, but beauty," Anthony trailed off, eyebrows raised knowing his girlfriend's next response, "maybe not so much."

Immediately, her eyes shot open and she turned to face her boyfriend with a glare. "I can be sleeping beauty with no makeup on!"

Anthony sighed, "that's not the point! I'm saying that you look close to dead right now and... please just drink the medicine so that you can stop looking dead."

Harrisyn stuck her tongue out, punching her boyfriend's stomach with more force than usual. He rolls his eyes, walking away. "Hey, come back!"

He wrapped his hands around her ankles and started tugging her down the bed. Harrisyn groan loudly, attempting to kick her boyfriend away so she could continue with her rest.

"Go away," Harrisyn says loudly, thrashing around on the bed and let out whimpers. "I'm gonna tell my mom that you're making me do something I don't wanna do."

"Pretty sure if your mom finds out you didn't wanna drink medicine when you're sick, she'd side with me, baby," Anthony laughed. He tugged her down one more time, her feet finally touching the ground. "Come on, let's just eat something. You haven't eaten all day."

"That's because I puke if I eat something," Harrisyn whined. Anthony laughed, but decided not to reply as he bent down and threw his girlfriend over his shoulder. "Anthony, stop."

"Would it kill you to shut up?"

"Would it kill you to take 'no' for an answer?"

"In this case scenario, yes."

"Just die."

"If we both roll down the stairs because of all your moving, I will sue you."

"Hah, no, you won't. And you better not be enjoying the fact that my ass is next to your face."

"Not when you're as sick as you are."

"You didn't get me a blanket!" Anthony finally set his girlfriend on the ground and she shuffled towards a seat with her hands wrapped around her body. "Did you make me soup?"

"I made chicken soup." Anthony walked back in with a blanket and threw it towards her. She catches it and wraps it around herself then finally took a seat.

"Can you feed me please? I'm very lazy," she whined, looking at her boyfriend with her bottom lip pouted out and infamous puppy dog eyes that she knew would get her what she wanted.

"Of course, I will," he mumbled, grabbing a spoon. He did end up feeding her, but with the exception of the couple bickering about something unrelated to their situation right now.

If you thought trying to wake his girlfriend up was a struggle, he's also learnt that trying to even get the syrup close to her mouth was harder because there they were now, running around the house with a small cup of medicine in his hand.

"Leave me alone!" Harrisyn screamed, wrapping the blanket tighter around her body as she ran. "I don't deserve this!"

"Just drink it and you can go back to sleep for as long as you can!" Anthony sighed, finally putting the small cup down.

"Oh, no, he put the stupid cup down," Harrisyn mumbled, knowing that he'd be able to catch her easier this time. Sighing, she runs up the stairs in hopes of being able to get away.

She squealed as he took her into his arms again, lifting her into the air then made his way back into the living room. She squirmed in his arms, thrashing around to get herself out of her doom. "Let me go!"

"Shut up!"

"Did you tell me to shut up?"

"Yes!"

Anthony dropped her onto the couch and hurriedly got over her to prevent her from running away again. It'd be a mess if he didn't move as quick as he did.

"Go away!" She screeched, attempting to shove her boyfriend away. "I'll get better eventually!"

"Not soon and I was planning on bringing you out of the country for a getaway! So drink the damn thing!" He yelled, taking the tiny cup again.

Harrisyn's actions slowly halted and she glanced at the cup containing her key to getting well again. "Fine." She grabbed the cup and downed the syrup, shuddering moments are having swallowed it.

"Wasn't so hard, was it?" Anthony laughed, climbing off her. He pulled her up and she shifted up until her head was resting on his lap.

"I almost died," Harrisyn muttered, eyes fluttering close again. "Thanks for taking care of me."

"Always."

LMAOOOO THIS SUCKS IDEC ANYMORE I SUCK A LOT AT WRITING IN GENERAL

anD SORRY IT SUCKS SO MUCH IT'S SO HALF ASSED I'M SORRY BUT I HOPE YOU STILL LIKE IT

THERE'S ALSO ANOTHER DEVIN ONE COMING UP IN A FEW 💓