double trouble » kyrie irving

for blaccjustice

When Adri had woken up, she only heard the frustrated groans of her husband and the loud giggles of her twins.

She rolled off the bed and quietly walked out of their shared bedroom. She silently padded over to the top of their stairs and looked down at the ground level.

"Where are you two trouble makers?" Kyrie asked as moderately as he could, obviously unaware that his wife had already woken up. "Come on, guys! You gotta eat your breakfast if not, mommy's gonna get mad at me!"

"That's not our problem, daddy!" Kyleigh, his 5-year-old daughter joked, dashing behind him fast enough for him not to catch her into his arms. "Mommy loves us more than she loves you!"

Kyrie gasped in disbelief. "Take that back! Mommy loves me most!"

"You're talking about your mommy!" Kyson laughed, his head popping up from behind the couch. "But, your mommy loves us too! More than you!"

Kyrie sighed, dropping himself on the empty ground in the middle of the living room. "Why does my children hate me?" He screamed, rubbing his hands over his face in frustration.

The twins exchanged a look before running over to their father, as fast as their 5-year-old feet can take them.

They attacked their dad with hugs and kisses, leaving the three of them in fits of giggles. "We're just kidding, daddy!"

Kyrie laughed, taking his two children in his arms. He turns them around, holding them down to the ground and feathering his fingers over their stomachs.

The twins burst into louder laughs, thrashing around on the ground as they begged their dad to stop.

"D-Daddy, stop it!" Kyleigh squealed, moving away from him.

"I'm telling mommy!" Kyson screeched, trying to get his mouth around Kyrie's forearm to bite him away.

"No, I'm telling mommy!" Kyleigh laughed and Kyrie fell back at the sudden retaliation of his little girl.

Kyrie retrieved his hands and caught his breath just like his two kids. "Can we please go eat the pancakes daddy prepared?"

"No."

Adri chuckled, finally taking this as a cue to tell them that she was awake. Their heads cut to the stairs and they waved excitedly at the woman.

"Good morning!" Kyson screamed, running over to his mom.

"Me first!" Kyleigh yanked her brother back, sending him to the ground then taking off. She wraps her little arms around her mother's legs, then followed by Kyson.

Kyrie follow behind, then taking his family into a big hug. He presses his lips against her forehead then greeted her a good morning as well.

"Okay, have you two little chicks eaten breakfast?" Adri snirked knowingly, eyes lingering over Kyrie who was running away by this point.

The two children bursted out in laughter at their dad's reaction. "No, we haven't."

"What? Why not?"

"Daddy's pancakes aren't nice!" Kyrie reappeared, hands on his hips and staring at his children in disbelief.

"What did you say about my pancakes?" His loud voice boomed throughout the empty house.

Her two children pressed themselves up behind her in attempts of seeking protection for their dad.

"Mommy won't be able to protect you!" Kyrie laughed, slowly making his way towards them. He gradually picked up the pace and caused them to disperse in different direction.

Adri laughed loudly at the scene, loving the way Kyrie never failed to remind her just how lucky she is. Of all the girls Kyrie could've had out there, he picked her.

She followed behind her family as they walked into the kitchen, sighing. There was never a boring moment with Kyrie and their twins.

LMAO THIS IS SO HALF ASSED I'M SO DONE