not like that » dejounte murray

for A_Babbie

Quinessa shoves Alyssa back and scowled. "What the fuck is your problem?"

Alyssa scoffed, trying to fight Jonathan and Bryn's hands holding her back from fighting back the other college girl. "You were pressing up yourself on my man! I think you're forgetting that you're done! Over! For a long time now!"

"I was just talking to him!" She fought back calmly, clicking her nails as she leaned all her weight on a leg. There was Dwayne and David behind her, watching her closely to make sure she didn't go ahead and attacked Alyssa. "You are so insecure, Alyssa. You can't even handle two friends talking!"

"Two friends talking?" Alyssa repeated in disbelief. "You were batting your eyelashes and popping your ass out like it ain't out enough! I am a girl too, Quinessa. I'm not stupid!"

Jonathan raised his eyebrows and yanked her back. "Stop it, Alyssa!"

"Shut up, bitch!" Alyssa sassed, attempting to push him away. "I do what I want so fuck off." She retrieved her hand back to herself and then walked up to the other girl. "Seriously, why are you here? You don't even watch basketball."

Quinessa rolled her eyes. She stepped up and they were eye to eye, faces inches away from each other. If Jonathan didn't have four girls of his own back home, he wouldn't have known that there was going to be a full on brawl in front of the media in AT&T Center. And he wanted to stop Alyssa. But this girl could fight to save everyone's life in the arena.

"I came to watch the game with my boyfriend. Who I'm pretty sure whose name isn't Dejounte Murray."

Dejounte wasn't around. He had gone back to the locker room to get his stuff so he and Alyssa could leave to get some dinner after checking up on Quinessa.

"Stay away from my boyfriend, Quinessa," Alyssa threatened. "Because if I see you near him again, batting those fake ass eyelashes and poppin' your booty out, I will end you. I will no doubt fight you."

"Alyssa, what the fuck!" Dejounte yanked his girlfriend back and then looked around the large crowd. He sighed heavily and dragged her out of the crowd and into the locker room. "What are you doing?"

"Putting her in her place," Alyssa replied normally.

"Putting her in her place? Alyssa, that was rude! We were just talking like how normal friends would be!" Dejounte shook his head, holding it in his hands. "You just did that in front of the media and my teammates; what the hell!"

"Cut it out." The two takes a break from almost breaking each other in half. They turned towards the door where LaMarcus is standing. "You are acting like teenagers."

Alyssa raised her eyebrows, pouting her lips out and looking around the empty room. She raised her hand: "Actually, I'm still 19. Pretty sure when the number has a -teen at the end, I'm still considered a teenager."

"Shut up, I am talking," LaMarcus sassed. "Both of you have tolerated each other for so long." He pointed to Dejounte. "You," Dejounte snapped his head in shock at LaMarcus, "Yes, you. You head ass; Alyssa isn't stupid. She's a girl. She acts just like every other girl out there; every other hoe; every other 'whore' so she obviously knows when another girl is flirting with her man!"

"Ain't that the truth," Alyssa muttered, glancing at the ground. But of course, just like every other unbiased opinions LaMarcus gave out, he had to call Alyssa out on what she'd done wrong too.

"And you, stupid ass," he scowled, pointing a finger at her knowingly. "You've been together with Dejounte for almost half a year so you know his head ass loves you too much to go back to a girl who did him so dirty that pigs rolling in the mud are sparkling."

Tony was walking past the room when he overheard LaMarcus's speech. He stepped into the room and he cringed noticeably. "Pigs sparkling?" He snorted. "You are spending too much time making imaginary stories for your kids."

"You, shut up too. I am scolding the children."

He shoved Tony, causing Tony to nod and throw his arms up in surrender. "Fine. So sour." He mouthed 'good luck' to the two before trailing out of the room.

LaMarcus rolled his eyes and turned back to the two. "Can you just get your shit together? Because I know you guys love each other a lot so can you please start acting like it?"

Dejounte shook his head. "She was being disrespectful!"

"She was putting the girl into place, for fuck's sake!" LaMarcus was running out of patience. And for a man who was a father of two growing boys at home, he can confidently say that he has a lot of patience. "Just get your shit together. And why you care so much about Quinessa's feelings? You still care about her?"

"You are not helping," Dejounte says through gritted teeth. "You're making things worse."

"Just make sure you make up."

"I'm tryin' but he ain't giving me the time of day!" Alyssa argued as LaMarcus grabbed his things off the ground and walked out.

"It's night time!" LaMarcus yelled back as he met Danny halfway at the tunnel. "I'm getting my boys at court side so when I come back with them, you better be good!"

Dejounte scowled under his breath, dropping his head low. "Great. He's using them to make us talk."

Alyssa sighed, whirling around to look at him. "I know how much you loved Quinessa, Dejounte. And sometimes, it kinda still feels like you still do! She's out there pressing herself up on you and you didn't do anything to stop her. I love you, Dejounte Murray, and I'm not okay with how she acted around you when she thought I wasn't looking."

"But I thought you knew that I loved you enough not to look at any other girl," Dejounte sighed. "I wasn't leading her on or anything. I mean, I know she was pressing herself up on me but I thought that you knew well, like you always do, that I don't want her either way. I'm totally over her and I'm all bout you now. I love your annoying ass, y'know?"

Alyssa pouted, looking up at him through her eyelashes. "I'm sorry. I am so sorry. I really didn't mean to." She stepped up and wrapped her arms around him, nuzzling her face into his chest. "I just..."

"It's okay," Dejounte sighed, patting her hair. He started to sway to his sides, burying his face into her hair. "At least now we cleared that up."

Suddenly, loud squeals were being heard. Then the door slammed open and there stood the two boys LaMarcus had.

"Ew! That's disgusting!"

"My eyes!"

welp honestly this was a mess like dAmn 

why all my dejounte murray imagines so angsty tho damn wtf