Chapter 25-Training

I'll just tell you the names of the characters just in case you don't know the X-Men team.
Top right is Wolverine.Below him is Beast.Below Beast is Rouge.To the right of Rouge is Iceman and beside him is Jubilee.Above her is Psylocke.Above her is Cyclops and to the left of him is Storm.Below her is Colossus.And the girl to the right is Kitty.All these pictures are from X-Men Days of the Future Past.
******
Kristina's POV
Surprisingly I had fallen asleep at 1:47 am last night which is the earliest I have ever slept in a long time.And now waking up at 6:30 I feel like I have all this energy.

Climbing out of the bed I went into the closet that held my old clothes and decided to pick the one I used for training and missions.Surprisingly the outfit still fits me.

It was a blackish and red outfit.The black boots that went along with the outfit goes just a bit above me ankles and the black leather gloves passes my elbows.Then there's a separate part.It's like a scarf but it's lighter and softer material.The lace starts off red but at the end it comes out black.

(I know I don't normally put pictures in but I just had to do it

(I know I don't normally put pictures in but I just had to do it.This is her outfit and how her hair looks.BTW it's from a show)

I tied my hair in a ponytail but the rubber elastic didn't go at the top.Instead it went near the bottom of my hair making the rest of my red hair bigger.

After brushing my teeth I made a quick jog over to the cafeteria grabbed an apple and walked outside where the Professor would be waiting for me.Along with some of the X-Men and Avengers as well.

  Outside in the grassy area were the Avengers along with Wolverine,Storm,Rouge,and Kitty.The Avengers seemed amazed by my suit but the X-Men weren't.They were used to the suit,heck they made the suit for me.

  "That's such a cool suit!"Tony ran over to be looking around and even picking up the lace."What's up with this?"

  "When she first came she was fast."Kitty answered for me."When the suit was made she was told to try it out.It was perfect but when running Kristina would make sharp turns making her fall.The lace is for balance when running."

  "What about when your fighting?Don't they disturb you when fighting?"Toshy asked and I simply smiled.

  "At first It was hard for me to fight with the lace but after training and fighting with the lace I learned to us it to my advantage.I can choke,trip,hang and do other things with this lace."Then an idea came to mind."Professor would it be ok if I were to take this back to the Tower.Tony had made me a temporary suit and this one is more better,"I look over at Tony really quickly."Sorry by the way."

  "It's fine."Was his response before I turned back towards the Professor.

  "So can I?"He only smiled at me.