Prologue

"Agent Webb do you copy?" Said Fury into my ear piece as I was beating the living shit out of some bad guys.

"Whats up Mc Flurry?" I asked while sweep kicking a guy on the jaw, my red tail also hitting him hard on the face.

On the other line could be heard a sigh. "Are you almost finished with your mission?" My red ears flicked at the sound of soft footsteps behind me. Spinning as well as squatting down I used a blinding spell on the agent before knocking him out.

"Ya just kicking some ass. What you need?" Taking out the flash drive out of the computer I placed that in my bra while making my way over to the window.

"Get back to the tower you've got a new mission." Jumping out I rolled on the grass before running out of the mansion and into the get away car.

******

Once back in the tower I changed out of my suit and into some shorts and short along with a hoodie of Steve's. There was no debrief file anywhere, a smile appeared on my face. "Patchy you can't scare me." He walked out of the shadows. "What the new mission for me?"

"This mission is a bit more dangers the your previous once."

"Try me." I sat down on my bed as he handed me a tan file.

While I read through it he started talking. "You'll be going undercover as a HYDRA agent. Your propose of being there is to get information on experiments thats been going around in HYDRA bases."

"What are the experiments?" I asked while I flipped into the next page.

"That's what SHIELD is trying o figure out. You are to stay there for two months. Try to gain their trust and get to the top of the food chain where you can get better access on the experiments." Closing the file my blue and green eye looked at his one eye.

"I'll do it."

"Good. Tomorrow you and the others will go to the Helicarrier where we'll be giving you your things for this mission." He left the room right as Steve and Rain came in.

"What was Fury dong in here?" Golden Boy questioned as he sat down beside me and Rain laid down on my side of the end on the floor.

"I've got a new mission. I'll be gone for two months." He frowned at me before kissing my cheek.

"That's too long being away from you." Cap complained. "Why can't he pick Nat or another agent?"

"Maybe by doing missions I'm gaining his trust. But don't worry I'll ask him for a three day vacation before going back on a mission."

"Promise?"

"Promise." He smiled before scratching the back of my right fox ear. "Damn it Steve." I started to purr which made him continue to scratch the back of my ear as well as laugh at me.

"Ah young love." Could be heard from Rain as Steve planted a kiss on my lips.
******
Here's a picture of Kris' suit just in case y'all forgot.

Expect it's a real tail instead of a fake one but y'all can use imagination