2) "Oh, It's You"

Seandrea Sledge:
(My decision is that I'm going to make this book based around Dreezy's POV I'll only add Shayaa's POV when I need to). (& omg that's the cutest tb of Dreezy I seen all day dem edges is fucking SLAYED.)

I walked out of Dej's house and Deja waved. I held up a peace sign and walked back to my car. Dej closed the door and I went back home. When I was pulling in, I saw the dude from yesterday (or technically this morning) pulling into a spot across the street. We got out of the car at the same time and he waved and I waved back.

I turned around and walked to my apartment, feeling unusually happy. I guessed it was me being my bipolar self. I got in the house and opened up my phone and took off my shoes and changed into a black pyramid t-shirt and some loose fit leggings. Then I sat on the bed with a bag of chips and watched TV. Yes, that's how I always do it on my day off.

My phone rang. I swear to god I could never get a break from this damn phone. Yet I just can't stay off it. It was Dane, my coworker (dismiss those thoughts, Dane is gay). "Yo." I said.

"Girl guess what!" Dane said.

"What is it, Jesus Christ, live child." I said.

"Marcus is promoting you to the shift manager!" Dane said.

"And you screaming, why?" I said.

"Cause I wanted to be shift manager but congrats to you." Dane said.

Dane hung up. It had been a 47 second call. Somebody knocked on the door. Without checking to see who it was or anything, I opened the door. I had purposely forgot to take off the chain lock and peeked at the person at the door.

It was my half-friend Imani. (Note that I said half friend, little fake two sided bitch)

"Hey Imani." I said.

"Hey, Dree." She said.

"What you here for?" I asked.

"Cause I wanted to check in on you. You know, since Hakeem." Imani said. God damn, if only I was still in my room with those chips.

Hakeem was my ex boyfriend. You should know what happened so I'm not even going to go into detail. "I'm used to it. Kicking it with these man hoes." I said, closing the door as Imani sat on the couch. I should've brought my chips with me.

Imani made a face at what I had said. "You really shouldn't be used to that." Imani said.

"I had a dream of something like that. But I don't even remember how it went. I don't remember my dreams anyways." I said, shrugging. I was still thinking about my chips.

"That's not good but okay." Imani said.

Hakeem was the last of the man hoes I was about to date. Matter of fact, "Fuck this shit. I'm not hooking up with nan another nigga and that's it." I said.

"So you gone date a wigga?" Imani said.

"No, dumbass, I'm not gone date anybody." I said.

"Well, excuse me." Imani said.

"I don't want no more situations like Ha-fucking-keem. I don't want no more lies like Javon. And I definitely don't want to find out some shit like Aaron." I said.

"Damn, you and Aaron was like that?" Imani said.

"Duh. Me and Aaron had that shouting match at your house cause he made up some shit and spread it around." I said.

"Oh yeah, I remember now, but I'm telling you, go find somebody, you would be happy." Imani said.

"Happy with myself. I'm not taking anymore chances." I said.

"Well, I tried but I guess I'm out." Imani said.

"Bye." I said.

I closed the door and locked it and went back into my room with my bag of chips. Now Imani had me thinking about what she had said about being happy.

If I found somebody, it could end up two ways. One, it could be another failed relationship, like Hakeem, Javon and Aaron. On the other side, it could be different. I was deep in thought when I got a text message.

It was one of my homeboys (keyword HOMEBOYS) Symere.

I got somebody here that might hook u up

I knew what he was talking about. I showed him some of the stuff I've been working on and now he's been helping me get into the booth.

Omw

I put back on what I already had on before and went out to Sym's house.

Shayaa Bin Abraham-Joseph:

Somebody knocked on the door and Symere put his phone down to answer the door. A familiar chick walked in and I finally realized who she was when she looked at me.

"Dre, this is Shayaa. Sha, this is Seandrea." Symere said.

"Oh, it's you." Seandrea said.

I nodded. She had on an Interscope sweatshirt and some jeans. "So Symere told me you can hook me up." She said.

"Lemme see what you got going. Can you freestyle?" I said.

"Hell yeah." Seandrea said.

"Give it what you got, momma." I said.

She came up with a dope freestyle and I was kicking to it. "Let's get it." She said once she was finished.

"Oooooh!" Me and Symere said.

"Okay, okay, I see you got it forreal." I said.

She nodded. "Been writing since I was 14." She said.

Symere high fived her and then me. "We good?" He said.

"Yeah, gimme a call, I'll get you in the booth with my man Des." I said after we exchanged phone numbers.

"So how long you known my nigga Symere?" She asked after Sym went to the bathroom.

"Bout three, four years." I said.

"Oh, I only met him two years ago." Seandrea said.

"Oh yeah, I apologize again, for last night." I said.

She waved it off. "Nah, it's good you'on have to apologize. It was a accident." She said.

She was really chill, I noticed. Relaxed. It was either that was the way she was or she was high. But I could tell she wasn't high.

"So, I heard they call you 21 Savage." She said.

"Yeah, and they be complaining about I'm not 21." I said.

She laughed. Then she jumped along with me. "Shit, Jesus Christ, Symere." Seandrea muttered as I muttered "Don't scare me like that, nigga bitch."

Symere chuckled and I swear to god I wanted to shove that chuckle down his throat.

What's good my heffers😝😂 (y'all know I'm playing so get outta ya feelings. I call all my readers heffers.) How y'all been?

So how y'all feel about Shayaa and Seandrea knowing Symere?

And wtf is up with all of them letter Eses (I didn't know how to type it😂) but anyways, keep delete or rewrite?

Okay bye.