28) Imani The Bitch

I was booked for three more performances that following week. After that, I slept for an entire day. I went to Shayaa's and I bothered him.

We smoked and I put my feet in his lap. "Nike socks." He said.

"Since my feet don't have an arch, I wear these." I said.

"You got long fingers. Maybe I should buy you an 6 plus cause that six look too small." He said.

"And the six plus is too big, boy." I said.

"You can hold your phone with one hand. I can't and my hand is bigger than yours." He said.

"And what do you have?"

"A 6S. That's the same size as a 6."

"Put it in single hand mode, duh." I said.

"No, what I'm saying is, you can hold your phone with one hand, without single hand mode." He said.

"I had an iPhone 4S that I could use without single hand mode." I said.

"That's because that phone was tiny as fuck." Shayaa said.

"Still, what's your point?"

"You got long everything." He said.

"That didn't sound right. I thought you were the one with the long 'everything'." I said, making finger quotes.

"Wait, what?!" Shayaa said.

I blew the smoke out of my nose. Shayaa waved it off. "I said--"

"I know what you said, but you didn't tell me you was a freak." Shayaa said.

"I thought you would have been figured that out." I said.

"No I meant what you said." Shayaa said.

"Oh no, nah, I'm just a freak in the bed." I said, unsuccessfully blowing the smoke away from Shayaa.

Shayaa waved it off again. He smirked.

"Whatchu smirking for?" I said, laughing.

"Because." He said.

I sat on his stomach. "Shit, girl, get yo fat ass offa me!" He said.

"Because what?" I asked.

"Because!" He said.

I laid down and pretended to be dead. "Get yo heavy self up!" He said.

"Because what?" I repeated.

"I would tell you but you laying on me, damn near finna kill me." He said.

"You almost paralyzed me three weeks ago, I couldn't even get out of the bed." I reminded him.

"Says the one who had four orgasms in five minutes." He groaned.

"Says the one who went three rounds nonstop." I said.

"Says the one who asked me to be her uber for the week." He grunted. He tried to push me off but I resisted.

"Says the one who said I had the type of sex to give a girl a 2K ring." I said.

"You just enjoying this huh?" Shayaa grunted.

"Yep." I said, nonchalantly.

Shayaa finally managed to lift me up off of him. "Jesus, for you to be all curve and non fat, you weigh something close to a ton, I swear." He said.

I gave a toothy smile and laughed. Then I leaned up and pecked his lips. "I'm always your thousand pound Boo thing." I said.

"You know what?" Shayaa said.