3) There Is No Accidentally

Shayaa Bin Abraham-Joseph:
(Girlie went and got a lil bit thick, prolly been eating or something. She put some pizza and alcohol on her Snapchat story, lmao imma put the picture in the mm)

Des called me while I was still asleep. "Yo?" I said.

"I'm ready for Andrea." Des said.

"Seandrea, dumbass." I said.

"Well, I'm sorry." Des said.

"I'll have her over there before three." I said.

"Bet." Des said.

I scrolled through my contacts until I found Seandrea's number. I opened up my messages and keyed in a text to her.

Des is ready. I'll be over there by 2:30

I went to go put my clothes on so I could give her a ride.

Seandrea came out to my car and I unlocked the door so she could get in. She had on a teal Helly Hanson jacket, a black shirt and some blue jeans.

"What's up, Shayaa." She said, lacing up one of her adidas classics.

"Nothing, what's good with you?" I asked back.

"Same thing." She said.

"Oh, well, Des said he gone set you up with a remix." I said.

She looked at me. "Like a feature or a remake?" She asked.

"A remake. He got the instrumental to one of Nicki's songs." I said.

"Oh, yeah. Well then I got a freestyle I can do." She said.

When we got to the studio, Des was waiting. "Des." I said. He was busy tapping away at his phone.

"Des!" I said louder.

Des jumped and looked up. "Seandrea, this Desmond. Desmond, this Seandrea." I said.

Des shook her hand. "Desmond Brooks, happy to see you." He said. (See what I did there?😏only people who listened to Dreezy's Schizo mixtape would get it)

"You too." Seandrea said.

"Okay, so we got you on that track by Nicki called Chiraq. Can you work with that?" Des asked.

"Yeah, I got a freestyle." She said.

"Whenever you ready." Des said, scooting up the desk chair to the soundboard. I pulled up a chair next to him.

"Don't be surprised if she steam Nicki. She got a flow like a lava lamp." I said.

"Really nigga? A lava lamp?" Des and Seandrea said.

"Well, damn." I said.

Des cued the music and Seandrea adjusted the headphones. I sat back, on my phone. "Hit up Harold's on 87th, get a five piece with some mild sauce. Thot top while I'm hitting blocks, I feel like the rock, knocking miles off" Seandrea rapped.

"Ooooh!" Me and Des said once she finished.

She took off the headphones and put them on the rack, taking a long swig from her water bottle.

Seandrea Sledge:

"That was sweet, Des." I said.

"Yeah, you got some hot bars...?" Des had forgotten my  name apparently.

"Seandrea but just call me Dreezy." I said.

"So how old is you?" Shayaa asked.

"18. You?" I said.