40) Take It To The Head (Yeah Yeah😂)

Dre and Dej in MM⬆
I was sitting on top of Shayaa telling him to shut up when he got a text message. I grabbed his phone before he could grab it.

From: Jodi
u coming over again tomar Sha ?❤

"Shayaa, what the fuck is this?" I asked.

"What?" Shayaa asked.

"Your ex texting you, sending hearts and shit." I shot.

I handed Shayaa his phone. "It's nothing." Shayaa said sluggishly.

"Nah, let me see your phone again." I said.

"Why?"

"Just let me see the fucking phone Shayaa." I snapped.

Shayaa reluctantly handed me his phone. I unlocked it and scrolled through the message conversation. It went way back to July when me and Shayaa had that performance. I was heated by what I saw. "So this whole time you been fucking around with her?" I asked.

"No." Shayaa said stupidly.

"Shayaa, there was no point in lying. You two obviously got something going on." I said.

"Sean--"

"Nope. Let me find that bitch, her ass gone need a army." I said.

"Can we just talk this out?" Shayaa pleaded.

"Talk this out? You fucking cheated on me for two whole months!" I said.

"Sean--"

"Seandrea, what?" I spat furiously.

"I..." Shayaa trailed off.

I sat there, pissed off. I motioned for him to keep going.

"Seandrea, I'm sorry. Can we just work this out, ion like seeing you like this." Shayaa said. His eyes were half closed, like he had just taken drugs or something.

"If you don't like seeing me like this, why do this to me? Sit here and lie to my fucking face and say you loved me. Shayaa, I broke down walls for you! You don't understand how much I felt for you. And sit here and play me and make me look like the dumbass? You just ripped my heart out of my damn chest. I thought I had the right one. But you just don't fit there, huh?" I said.

"Seandrea, I know I cheated, but..."

"The question is why." I said.

Shayaa stopped. I jerked a finger towards the door. "Out." I murmured through gritted teeth.

"Wha--"

"I said, out. O, U, T, out." I said a little bit louder with my teeth gritted.

Shayaa got up, grabbing his stuff. I kept my glare locked on him as he walked out of the door.

I locked the door and sat down on the couch, both of my fists clutching my hair. I got up and went into the kitchen and opened the cabinet and grabbed the bottle of tequila.

Fuck a glass, I would need the whole bottle.

I popped off the cork with the cork screw. Chy had told me a thousand and one times not to take tequila to the head. I could care less at the moment. I cried, I didn't know why, sobbing, grasping the neck of the tequila bottle, a box of tissues as my sidekick.

I cried myself to sleep on the couch.

😭

I woke up with my usual splitting headache but it was worse than my usual headaches I got after I got drunk. I spewed into the toilet and drunk some more water but only a few minutes later, the headache turned excruciating. I rubbed my temples, my head pounding as I called Chy.