56) Ready

*Kevin Hart voice* nooooo , she wasn't readyyyy 😂😂😂💀💀

I wasn't pressed to see Shayaa at my door on Monday. In fact, I nearly closed the door in his face. He stopped it with his hand and leaned against the door frame.

"Problem?" I asked.

"Yeah, actually." Shayaa said.

I opened the door so he could step in. "If this is going to be another argument, you might as well walk out now. I got a interview in 30 minutes." I said.

"Tink used me." Shayaa said.

"I care because?" I said.

"I think she told them four girls to send the messages, and then she hacked into my accounts." Shayaa said.

"If you gone tell a lie, at least make up a good one." I said. He followed me to the back room where I grabbed my socks and shoes.

"I'm so serious, because she follow all four of the girls on both instagram and twitter." Shayaa said.

"And I follow Leland and Hakeem, still. What's your point? And your explanation behind Jodi and Tink." I said.

"I was drunk!" Shayaa said.

"So that's the reason for calling me drunk past 12 in the morning?" I said, grabbing the brush and brushing my hair in the mirror.

"Yes." Shayaa said.

"Good because I still don't believe that hacked lie." I said. I put the brush down and picked up my tube of lipstick. As I was putting it on, I eyed Shayaa in the mirror.

"What?" Shayaa said.

"You know 'what.'" I said.

"Actually, I DON'T know what so it would help if you would tell me." Shayaa said.

I turned sharply to look at him and cut my eyes at him. "Don't get a little attitude because, I'm NOT the one who came over here to talk about how you got used, and I'm NOT the one who showed up a half hour before a interview to tell me you were drunk texting two girls." I said.

I turned back around to face the mirror and threw the lipstick tube in the drawer and slammed it closed.

( you know how her hair ain't never in a pony tail ? i fiiiinally found a picture of her with her hair in a ponytail )

Shayaa stood there. "Well, I'm leaving, you might as well." I said.

He shrugged. I grabbed my keys off the table. "It wasn't a question." I said.

He followed me out. "If you come up with a better lie, let me know." I said, getting in my car.

I clutched the steering wheel, my knuckles pale, a million and one things on my mind. I was 15 minutes late for the interview, so that made me feel like the asshole of the week for holding the journalist up.

Her name was Bree and she was short. Like, I know I'm short, but Bree was no taller than 4'11. She was completely fine with me showing up late, and probably lowkey fucking up her schedule. But, hey, I was grateful.

I had the feeling Bree's first question was going to be about the argument between me and Shayaa, and of course it was.

"It's Bree here, coming live from Chi town, and today we have special guest, who been making her way to the top of the industry, Dreezy!" Bree said. That's the part I was used to.

"Wassup, wassup." I said, sitting back in my chair.

"So I'm not gone hold you any longer, first question. Is this big argument with Atlanta rapper 21 Savage coming to an end, cause like, you two have been arguing on and off on twitter for weeks now." Gee, Bree, you could have started with something different.

"I don't know." Was all I said in a stiff tone of voice.

"That's it?" Bree asked.

"I guess." I shrugged.

Bree drunk some water and leaned forward. "So what's all this buzz about, with this new album dropping?"

"Call it what you want, yeah."

😛

"When you gone stop denying the fact that you still love the nigga?" Chy said.

"Never, because I don't." I said, prying the acrylic nail off of my pinkie finger.

"Stop lying." Chy said.

"I can't because I'm not." I said, putting my hair up.

"You're lying because you love him." Chy mimicked me.

"Don't be a bitch, China." I threatened.

I took off my shirt and grabbed the one off the bed. Don't overreact, Chy had seen me in my bra before and, hell we both girls anyway.

"And you still talk about him." Chy said.

"Chy, I have not said anything nice about him in the last four months." I said.

"Because the argument was four months ago. And you actually have." Chy said.

"What have I said nice about him?" I asked.

"Anything you say about him is nice besides calling him a dickhead, a hoe, a man whore, and a liar." Chy said.

"So, Shayaa showed up at my door before I left for my interview is nice?" I said.

"I mean, it's not rude, so." Chy shrugged.

I tried to tighten my bra strap, but I had to turn it around and then do it, so I faced away from Chy and turned my bra around. "You could have asked me to do that." Chy said.

"And what if I didn't want you to touch my bra?" I said to the wall.

"Okay." Chy said.

I fixed my bra and pulled the white shirt over my head. "I can see your black bra through that shirt." Chy said.

"Okay, and?" I said.

I walked into the living room and snatched up my white Nike's. Chy tied her own shoes and we walked out of the door. "Now, tell me why you taking me to Chardae's house." I said.

"Chardae told me to meet her over there with you, but she didn't tell me why." Chy said.

I redid my loose bun in the sun visor mirror and then I grabbed Chy's phone. "So have you and Devon--"

"Nope." Chy said.

Hey .

( noooo ... she wasn't ready 💀 )

Ik some of y'all got excited cause you saw Trey Songz .

Who ready for this book to drop on 3/20 ?

Shout-out to QueenAriBitch 💖💖💖💖💖

( Dreezy in all the time ) "see you later man"