58) Never Again

i see aaliyah all over 😍 . i can just see her ❤ . QueenAriBitch voice : OMG THE FEELS 😂😂 . But Boom , there go yo preview of the cover for the next book . If you can guess the color of the title I'll give you a shout out and a preview of the next book ❤ .

"No, no, no, no, no, no..." I said pacing around in front of Wale.

"What, what, what, what, what, what?" Wale asked.

"I don't want to have feelings for him, I'm not supposed to, I can't, I just can't, I..."

"Love him?" Wale supplied.

"Yes... I mean, no. I mean... aw fuck, I don't fucking know." I said.

"Yes. You do. I did the same thing the first time I met Soledad." He said.

"O, I'm not supposed to love him. He pulled that shit, and now, he just tryna hit shit. No. Hell no. Fuck no. I ain't with it." I spat.

"Seandrea, sit down."

I slowly sat down. "Do you like Shayaa?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"It's a yes or no question." He said.

I sat. I thought. I couldn't take it after only a few seconds. My thinking turned into stress and my stress turned into tears. Soledad walked in while I sat there and turned my self into a hopeless and emotional wreck.

"What's wrong?" She immediately asked sitting down next to me, dropping her bags. See what I mean? I mean, the last time my bottom lip even touched Wale was in the tenth grade, and I wasn't tryna let that happen again. Nigga can't kiss for shit.

"She's stressed out." He said.

I kept crying and Soledad got up to get me an Advil and I realized I had a big ass headache. I took the Advil and nearly drunk the whole bottle of water.

Soledad and Olubowale's (don't call his name weird 😂😂) condolences were the only things holding me back from some type of liquor. If it wasn't for that, I probably would have gotten drunk and practically jumped on Shayaa again. Which was an event I wasn't trying to replay.

Soledad took me to the back room, away from Wale and sat me down on the bed. "Alright, stop crying." She said.

"I got drunk and jumped on my ex last night. I think I still feel for him but I don't want to." I said, grabbing the tissue from Soledad with a grave 'thank you'.

"How do you treat him ever since y'all broke up?" Soledad asked.

"In reality, he would have gotten told a 'fuck you' and 'I was an invite not an insult' but I don't even talk to him." I said. (stinkk ... eh , eh 😂😂)

"Look. I done gone through a whole bunch of stupid ass relationships. And one thing I learned,  if he cheat, and he beg you for forgiveness to the point where he tries to get you back into his life, he serious." Soledad said.

"Not this one. This is the... I don't even know how many damn times we done argued about this same damn trust issue." I said.

"Have you caught him with the same girl more than once?"

"His ex before me." I said.

"And you?"

"My other ex and his producer. But I'm in a relationship with him now." I said.

"The ex or the producer?" Soledad asked.

"The producer." I said.

"Okay, so, you said, you got drunk and you jumped on him." Soledad said before she got a text message.

"And O just said you still love him?" Soledad asked.

"I don't know." I said, grabbing another tissue.

"Think about it this way. If you had jumped on him sober, would you still have gone with it?" Soledad asked.

"I did." I muttered.

"You did?" She asked.

"The morning after that." I said.

( yeeeeoooo body just went platinum ❤❤❤ s/o to her )

"Oh Jesus child." Soledad said.

"Sol, I don't know how to feel. I just don't. I don't know whether I should just let my feelings run over me and let him back in, or keep him on the curb. It's throwing me off." I said.

"However you feel is the way you should-- okay, this man who is PROBABLY STANDING OUTSIDE OF THE DOOR, EAR HUSTLING," Soledad raised her voice on the last part. "Said that you like him, just admit it and get back with him."

I got up and opened the door and found Wale sitting down in the hallway with his ear pressed to the wall. "Oh, I was uh... trying to find my watch that fell off my arm." He said, hastily loosening his watch, letting it fall.

"Yeah right." I said, closing the door.

I sat back down. "Okay, be honest. And think hard, but not too hard. And don't cry again. Do you love him, or not?" Soledad asked.

"Uh..."

Hey .

AHAHAHAHAHAHA , I HIT YOU WITH THAT CLIFFHANGER 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I know you mad at me , you just hate me right now, don't you ?

😂😂 you gone find out anyway 😂😂

Shout out to khia... I'm deadass sorry , I forgot the rest of your username 😩😩😩 comment if you know I'm talking about you . I'm so sorry 😩

Okay bye .