32) Meet Me Outside

I walked into the Zaxby's, clutching my phone so tightly my knuckles turned white. I scanned the room for Tink and found her at the table in the back.

"Meet me outside." I said, and walked out.

Tink was outside in five minutes. "Oh so you wanna say stuff to my face huh?" Tink said.

"Oh so you wanna talk out your neck on Twitter, whatchu gotta say? And bringing my relationship into this, ion play that." I asked, pulling up my sleeves.

I saw Chy walking down the street. "Dre?" She said.

"Hold this." I said, handing her my phone and my earrings (I know, I gotta take out my earrings for this).

"Whatchu dropping your shit for?" Tink asked.

"Say something else. Talking shit outta your neck, that's the bullshit I'm talking about." I said.

Chy opened up my camera. She was really about to record this though. I don't get her sometimes. "But you spit bullshit homegirl." Tink said.

"If I spit bullshit, why you rapping on the same stuff I am?"

"I'm really not--"

"JUST FIGHT ALREADY!" Chy yelled.

"Gladly." I said and swung on Tink, jabbing her in the jaw.

Tink swung, I swung. But once she grabbed my hair, that's when I really got started. "Hop off dicks bitch!" I yelled, hitting her wherever she hadn't been hit.

She hit me in the side of my head, stunning me but I wasn't about to let her win. I grabbed her hair and swung her to the side and I felt hands on my side. It was Hakeem and some other dude.

I didn't care, I sent a hit to the side of her head. Hakeem stepped in between us. "Don't bring my relationship into this, bitch, you got me fucked up!" I yelled, wringing around in Hakeem's grip.

Her bringing me and Shayaa into this was what I really came down there for. I took me and Shayaa's relationship seriously and I wasn't about to leave that tweet untouched.

"Seandrea." Hakeem said.

"What?" I said, glaring at Tink.

"Seandrea."

"What?!" I snapped.

"Chill." Hakeem said.

"I am chill." I said.

"So glaring at Tink, trying to get out of my grip, sweating and breathing like a type 1 diabetic is chill?" Hakeem said.

"No." I said in defeat.

"I thought so." Hakeem said.

"Ask Chy to get me my phone." I said.

"Sean--"

"Get. My. Phone." I growled.

"Seand--"

"If I have to ask you to get my fucking phone one more time." I spat.

Hakeem handed me my phone. I dialed Shayaa's number. "Hello?"

"Shayaa, did you do anything with her?" I asked.

"What's all the commotion?" Shayaa asked.

"I just fought her, now I ask once again, did you do anything with her?" I asked.

"Back in high school in the tenth grade." Shayaa said.

"I thought you said you were 18 when you lost your virginity." I said.

"I didn't do anything with her." Shayaa said.

"Shayaa, I swear to god, I'm pissed the fuck off right now. If you're lying, tell the truth because if I find out you're lying, I might have to snatch your head clean off your shoulders." I said.

"I'm dead serious." Shayaa said.

"Okay..." I said.

Hakeem drove me home and dropped me off. I stormed into the house. I wasn't about to go on a full on rant on Twitter and fight Tink again because that fight had worn me out.

I did post the video Chy recorded and put the caption: "y'all decide who won. Like for @Official_Tink, rt for me". Tink retweeted it. I know I'm lazy. I could've did the poll but I didn't feel like it.

A/N: I would retweet that shit so fast, it wouldn't even be funny. I'm gone break the retweet button matter of fact

I took a shower to loosen up some of the tight muscles in my arms and wherever I was swollen. Which was really just my left kneecap. That bitch kicked me hard in my shin. Wherever her claw-- fingernails did damage to my skin, I washed that too.

When I turned on the TV, the news was on and apparently they were talking about the Dej and Imani situation.

"19 year old Imani Diggs was convicted as killer of Deja Trimble about an hour ago. She was taken into custody for first degree murder." The reporter said.

I sighed and sat back. "Along with Diggs, Travis Quay was arrested for manslaughter." I sat up in my chair. So Travis did have something to do with Dej dying.

I dialed Shayaa's number again. "Damn, you miss me that much?" Shayaa said.

"Boy." I said, laughing.

"I saw the video on twitter. I retweeted it cause you beat ass, baby girl." Shayaa said.

"Thank you." I said, blushing.

"But what is it?"

"Do you know anything about how Travis had to do with Deja's death?" I asked.

It was quiet for a moment. "Uh... ion know." Shayaa said thoughtfully.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Okay, I gotta call you back. Love you." Shayaa said.

"Love you too." I said. I hung up and laid back on the bed.

I didn't know how much more stress I could take. Trust me, this was way too much for a nineteen year old but I wasn't about to back down. It was obviously too late anyways.

Hi y'all.

They fought.

Would y'all break the like button (Tink) or the retweet button (Dreezy)?

Honestly, ion even want Shayaa gone😂 ion know what I'm gone be doing for when he come back.

Chapter 32, heffers❤❤ we in the bizz😛

Shout out to whoever broke the vote button.

Okay bye