53) Talk To Me

"I feel like Shayaa been tweaking." I said, once I sat down on Chy's couch.

"Meaning?" Chy asked.

"He won't answer the phone when I call him, he'll call me in the middle of the night drunk as hell, and get this Chy, he knocked on my door the other day with a fucking hickey on his neck." I said.  

"A hickey?" Chy asked.

"Yes, and yesterday, he knocked on my door with not one but two hickeys. Chy, I want to quit, and give it up, but I don't want to look like the bad person. That's gone leave me a lot of shit to get off my chest and out of my system." I said.

"Why don't you write a song or something?" Chy said.

"That is a good idea, but what would I look lie to Shayaa, writing a song like that out of the blue? Then he knows that I'm suspecting something. Ion want him to feel like that." I said.

"Well keep the song to yourself." Chy said.

"What type if secrecy shit is that?" I said, giving her a stale face.

"Hey, its a good idea." Chy said.

"My ass." I said, scrolling through my twitter timeline.

Then I knew what to do. "That's it." I muttered to myself.

"What's it?" Chy said.

I started to compose a tweet. I knew Shayaa would find out what I was talking about sooner or later but, shit, its better to make a tweet that takes 10 seconds to read than a song that takes 3 minutes to listen to. So, I tweeted and said:

Niggas be tweaking and shit till I bust they asses

There. Damage done, on with my day-- I hope.

Chy picked up her phone. "So you gone bust Shayaa's ass. Okay." Chy said.

"Awe, come on slim." I groaned.

"If he question me, I'm not telling him ANYTHING." Chy said.

"Okay, that's on you. He just won't find out, duh." I said.

"Let me remind you, he's not retarded." Chy said.

"Nah, he's not retarded." I said, a strong tone of sarcasm in my voice.

"Just saying. Don't cry and get drunk at my house if you find out he cheating, you know good and well that's exactly what you would do, you did that the last time he cheated on you, and the time when you took that bottle of tequila to the head for what reason?" Chy said.

"Because he cheated." I said, rolling my eyes voluntarily.

"Thanks. Merry Christmas." Chy said.

Yoo, I had this math teacher, she used to say merry Christmas and it wasn't even Christmas, that's what she say instead of saying something like, thanks for wasting my time, and stuff lik--

And nobody told yo ass to jump in, Merry Christmas.

"Can I get drunk at your house? Just tonight?" I asked.

"Just tonight." Chy said.

Hey !

I wanted to make the chapter short today , cause i knew my busy ass was taking too long and this chapter been sitting in my drafts since the beginning of feb.

im giving shout outs to the 483 votes and the people who voted , love you

my birthday is in 2 months , im turnt my nigga :P !!!

im mad at ms. sledehammer (or mrs joseph *smirks*) 

dont fucking play with me

she cut me off -.-

okay bye .