38) Light-skinned Babies

My mouth fell open. I put my phone down on the table, leaving it on. "Oh my lord, not Chy too." I muttered.

I rushed to the back room and pulled on my shoes. Then I ran out, grabbing my phone and car keys. I got in the car and drove quickly, almost soaring through a red light.

"China?" I asked at the front desk.

"We have thirteen China's in our directory." The lobbyist said.

"Trimble." I said.

The woman did some clicking around on her computer. I chewed on my fingernails. My nineteen year old brain was everywhere.

"She's still in the ICU, but you can sign your name and have a seat in the waiting room." The woman said.

"Okay." I said.

I scrawled my signature and Chy's last name (Chy AND Dej's last name at that) on the sign in sheet and sat down in a chair in the waiting room.

I chewed on my fingernails again and bounced my leg, one of my nervous habits. My hands shook as I scrolled through my recents on my phone. 80 missed calls. Damn, what was I up to?

"Seandrea Sledge?" I heard my name being called, and I got up.

"You asked to see China Trimble?"

I nodded. "Follow me." She said.

I followed her to Chy's room. "We managed to dissolve the poison from her system but we still have more tests to run. While we did run the first tests though, we found out that she's expecting." The nurse said.

My mouth dropped open for the second time today. "You don't mean..." I trailed off.

"Almost three weeks." The nurse said.

She either didn't know or she didn't tell me.

She pushed the door open. "Hey, Chy Tea." I said.

Chy laughed softly. "How you feeling?" I asked.

"Shitty. Ugh. I threw up this morning when I woke up. They did the tests and everything was hurting. And they have to do more tests so, I won't even begin to...ugh." Chy groaned.

I laughed. I took a seat next to Chy. "It's uh... something you should know." I said.

"Tell me." Chy said.

"And if you already knew this, on god I will throw you across this room." I said.

"Tell mee!" Chy whined.

"You are three weeks." I said.

"Three weeks...?" Chy motioned for me to keep going.

"Three weeks." I supplied simply. I smirked.

Her eyes widened. "Stop lying!" Chy exclaimed.

I waved the air in front of my small nose. "My nose isn't growing, apparently." I said, sarcastically.

Chy rolled her eyes.

I ha-- nah, then Shayaa gone jump on my ass.

At that current moment, I needed something to spice up my life. I was bored as fuck. I called Symere. I haven't talked to him in a while. "Woods." Symere said as he picked up.

"Whatchu doing today?" I asked.

"Nothing." Symere said.

"Can I drop by?" I asked.

"No problem." Symere said.

"Okay, imma be there in a minute." I said.

I put on my Insterscope sweatshirt and some acid wash shorts (I know I know, shut up, a long sleeve shirt with some shorts but you see her walking around with some shorts, a belly shirt and a jacket, so)

I decided to walk instead of using my car. While I was walking, a girl stopped. "Dreezy right?" She said.

I nodded. This was probably like the fifth or sixth fan encounter this week. "Favorite song on the mixtape is Denial." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Well I'm not gone hold you here all day, but nice meeting you." The girl said.

"Will I see you around?" I asked.

"I live around the corner from here." She said.

"Oh, okay." I said.

Finally, the first person I had met that didn't go out of their fucking minds when they saw me. She was pretty cool, somebody I would talk to.

When I got to Symere's house, he was sitting on the couch, watching TV and smoking a blunt. I sat down next to him, not as close as I would have if he was Shayaa, but like a just friends close. Hell no, don't get any ideas.

He looked at me, and looked back at the TV. I gave him a Kevin Hart stale face, and he looked at me and shoved the blunt towards me, muttering under his breath. "Stingy lil heffer vert." I said,

"Pleasey." Sym snapped.

"Lil Stingy Vert."

"Wantseverythingzy."

"Lil Dummy Vert."

"Imnotadummyzy."

"I quit." I said, relighting the blunt.

"How has your life been?" Sym asked.

I took in a long whiff of the smoke, blowing it out of my mouth and nose. "Shitty." I said. I passed the blunt back to him.

He snatched it from me, mugging me. I laughed. "Explain." Symere said. He passed it back.

"Chy got food poisoning. Literally, like somebody put fucking rat poison in her food. She almost died but she's pregnant. Imani killed Dej--"

In that time I had passed Symere back the blunt and he was taking a hit when I said that. He started coughing. "Whatchu just say?" Symere asked.

"Imani killed Deja." I said.

"Travis's cousin?" Symere asked.

"Cousin?"

Hi y'all.

I left you with a short chapter because I'm still fucking SICK😭🙄😑

Thx to the people who PMed me get well messages, love to y'all ❤😽💯

Imani is Travis cousin, hmm... what's that about🤔?

Somebody might have hacked my backup Wattpad acc, that I still have the pw to. It's littyprvncess . I'm going to get that up and running again in a few days.

They deleted all my published stories, at least they kept my drafts.

But shout out to whoever sent me those get well messages , much love and I have an update coming for y'all.

Okay bye.