18) 21 Dreezy

Seandrea Sledge:
(I know you see my shitty Photoshop😂)

"It's the first of the moooooooonth!" Shayaa said in my ear.

I groaned sleepily.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up." Shayaa said.

I turned my back to him.

"It's the first of the moooooooonth! (That song is my shit thooGet up, get up, get up!" Shayaa said.

I groaned.

"So you just gone ignore me." Shayaa said.

I groaned again as a reply.

"Well when I buy me a egg mcmuffin, don't ask to come with me." Shayaa said.

I swear I jumped up so fast I wasn't even sleepy anymore. "Oh, so you up now? Next time I might try the waffle House. But we ain't going there." He said.

"DON'T YOU EVER PLAY WITH ME ABOUT WAFFLE HOUSE." I said. I'm serious, I didn't play about Waffle House waffles, them shits was bomb.

"Look at you, your fat ass." He said.

"But you like it." I said, smirking.

"Greedy self."

"Says the one who snarfed down two Philly Cheese steaks right after we left Checker's." I said.

"D-w-h-djks-- stop lying on people." Shayaa said.

"You just lied on me. Saying I lied on you. I don't lie unless I need to. Like I said, people think I'm a dickhead because I tell it like it is." I said.

"You take stuff so serious." Shayaa said.

I had stayed late at Shayaa's house and ended up falling asleep. So I had basically spent the night. "Shayaa, is my phone still on the coffee table?" I asked.

"I think it's on the TV stand. It's been blowing my life, vibrating so much." Shayaa said.

"Probably cause your phone drier than Chipotle rice." I said.

Shayaa went quiet. I can tell you, I am the best at shutting a nigga down.

"Well, EXCUSE me, actually my phone is and has been popping." He said, sounding like a drag queen.

"Boi." I said, flicking my hand sideways towards him.

I looked over my notifications. I didn't see anything important so I put my phone on Do Not Disturb. "Well at least I never turn the ringer on because all you would hear is ding-ding, all day long." I said.

"Lord..." Shayaa said.

"Sue me." I said.

"I bet you done forgot everything I told you at that gun range." Shayaa said.

"Everything went in one ear and out the other after you kissed me." I said.

"Mm." Shayaa said, shaking his head.

"Don't be mming me." I said.

I walked around Shayaa towards the kitchen.

"Shayaa, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"You just asked me something." He said.

"What did I ask you." I said, cutting my eyes at him.

"If you could ask me something." He said.

"Oh, god. You is too complicated." I said.

"Sike nah. What is it?" He asked.

"Are you ready to hook up yet?" I asked.

Shayaa hesitated. "Okay, fine. I'm gone be honest. Yeah, I am." Shayaa said.

"You absolutely sure?" I said.

"Yes." Shayaa said.

"Well in that case..." I said, before going in for a tight hug.

Like I said, Shayaa smelled like soap and a faint little whiff of weed. I swear, that scent is the death of me (shut up, I'm weird okay).

"Seandrea I--"

"Don't say that yet, give it some time." I said.

"R--"

"Shhh," I said, and kissed him slowly. It was long but short. I had my chest pressed to his (or his stomach, more likely) and he wrapped his arms around me like at the gun range.

I pulled away and he looked stunned. "You didn't think I would do something like that did you?" I said.

He shook his head feebly. I smirked to myself.

"It's 'we' now. No 'you and me'. No 'Shayaa and Seandrea'. Us." I said. Shayaa hugged me again.

(Have you ever been writing and you say a word in your head over and over again until it sounds weird? That just happened to me)

"Finally." We both ended up saying at the same time. There was a big contrast between our accents, I noticed. Shayaa sounded like a cowboy (lmao, let me stop).

I smiled up at him and answered the call that was vibrating my phone. "Yo." I said.

"Seandrea, when's the last time you checked on Dej?" Chy said, crying.

"After she went missing." I said.

"Fuck." Chy muttered.

Chy wasn't the type to curse as much so I knew it was a big deal. "Why?" I said.

"Seandrea..." Chy trailed off.

"What?" I was starting to get worried.

"She's gone. My cousin is gone, Seandrea." Chy said.

My mouth fell open and I dropped my phone. I paced around, trying to keep tears from escaping my eyes but I failed (miserably). I found myself walking into Shayaa's arms. He wrapped them around me and I cried into his chest. "Awe, come on. Tell me what's wrong." Shayaa said.

I shook my head. Shayaa wiped my eyes. Just for me to keep crying. "You ain't gone tell me what happened?" Shayaa said.

I shook my head. I had stopped sobbing by now but I was still crying, holding onto Shayaa. So many negative emotions were about. I knew in the back of my mind that it had something to do with Travis because he's been sending hella messages to my phone. Deja had been my best friend through everything. Every bitch nigga. Every bitch's nigga. Every last fight in high school. And every single back-turning two-sided bitchy friend. Hell, she was the one who helped me tell those type of people apart. Sometimes she might blow my life but that's because she be tryna help and I'm stubborn. Now she was gone. I looked at Dej like my third sister. She was almost everything to me. But now she couldn't be. All of this thinking had me wailing again.

Shayaa hugged me the entire time. What a fucking day.

Hi y'all.

Y'all mad cause Dej gone? Don't get in y'all feelings, Dej Loaf ain't really dead, god forbid.

But anyway #RestEasyDej

But onto happy things, Shayaa and Seandrea are finally a couple😍🎊💖

Yayyyy, happy Dreecember😝

(Or what about Dreecember 21st😏😂)

How y'all feel about this big old twist??

Errthang happy and Seandrea gets the call.

I see it's people starting to read the book, I put it up like a month ago and it's at 20 votes and 600 something reads. Thank y'all.... much love💕

Is y'all emotionally distressed??

If you is, sorry😌

Questions for the Q&A??

Clarifications/ Anything to clarify?

Suggestions for the plot?

No shout outs so far but I'm still on that.

Okay bye.