51) Ocean Drive

Hmm , that's how we moving ....... hands on waist ....... again ....... head on shoulder ....... getting real close on that motorcycle , I'm smirking so hard , lmao .......

My leg collided with another and I sat up slowly. I remembered that I had spent the night at Shayaa's. He lay next to me, snoring loudly. I wasn't the type to wake up early, so it was weird.

I slowly slid out of the bed, careful not to wake Shayaa. I used the bathroom and when I came out I just climbed into the bed and went back to sleep. A few hours later, Shayaa shook me. "Hm?" I asked sleepily. My eyes were still closed and I was laying on my stomach, with my cheek embedded into the pillow. The covers sat just above my butt, and if I slid up, my ass would take them with it. Nicki probably had these problems day in and out, but let me stop for I irk some Nicki fans nerves.

Shayaa shook me again. I grunted again. I felt my phone drop next to me, vibrating. I patted around to grab my phone and answered it. My eyes were closed during the process. "Hello?" I asked sleepily.

"Wake the fuck up, you got shit to deal with today." Chardae said.

"Whatchu mean...stuff to deal with?" I said, sifting a yawn.

"Chy asked me to call you, and ask if you could babysit for her." Chardae said.

"India?" I asked stupidly.

"Her firstborn child, dummy." Chardae said.

"That's India right?" I asked. God, I must have been dead sleepy.

"Nah, that's India." Chardae said sarcastically.

"Must be sleep on the brain...." I sang like Rihanna, just way off key and sleepier.

"Chy said she'll drop her off at 12." Chardae said.

"It's 11:45..." I groaned.

"That's your fifteen minutes." Chardae said.

I rolled over and climbed out of the bed, hanging up on Chardae. "Why?" I whined, dramatically fake crying.

"What's wrong witchu?" Shayaa asked.

"I got babysitting to do in fifteen minutes." I said, dragging myself towards the bathroom.

Me still being half sleep, my eyes were half closed and I was half listening to Shayaa's warning not to bump into the wall. But I walked straight into the wall like a fool, and boy, that woke me up. Shayaa tried not to laugh. "Go ahead, laugh till you can't anymore." I said, throwing my hands up and walking into the bathroom, slamming the door. I could hear Shayaa cracking up behind it.

I used the bathroom again and came out and grabbed my bag. I changed my clothes and tossed Shayaa's shirt into the hamper

I mean, I didn't have a problem with baby India, that's my boo, I love her like my own niece, but Chy brought it up unexpectedly, and I was tryna be with Shayaa all day.

Well, that never changed.

"You need me to help you?" Shayaa asked.

"Hell yeah. I don't have kids, I haven't watched my sisters since I was 14 years old." I said.

"I honestly don't know how to babysit, but I guess I'm gone learn today." Shayaa said.

"And Shayaa?"

"Yeah?"

"I pray to lord you don't put that child's head in the wall." I said.

"I won't." Shayaa said.

I unsuccessfully tried to pull my finger from India's grip. Shayaa reached out for India and I gratefully handed her over. India stared at the knife on his forehead. "She dreaming of bein a baby savage." Shayaa said, causing us both to crack up.

"I gotta pee so bad." I said, jogging to the bathroom.

"TMI." Shayaa said.

I closed the door and used the bathroom. When I came out, Shayaa and India were on the couch. India was asleep and Shayaa was watching TV.

"So you just make everything go to sleep?" I asked.

Shayaa shrugged. "She yawned so I laid her down and she went to sleep." Shayaa said.

"I can barely get her to blink, how did you... I thought you said you didn't have any kids." I said.

"I don't." Shayaa said.

"Baby whisperer." I said.

I walked into the kitchen. "What time is Chy coming back?" Shayaa called.

"She said 3 or 3:30 and if you tryna make this baby stay sleep, I suggest you take your voice down, fourteen or fifteen notches." I said.

I got some water and sat down next to Shayaa. "I can't imagine you pregnant." Shayaa said.

"Need I remind you, you got me pregnant before." I said.

"Well still." Shayaa said.

"This here Sagittarius already works my nerves enough, no matter how cute she is." I said.

"Hey Dede, you had fun with Auntie Dre and Uncle Shay Shay?" Chy asked, in her baby voice.

"Very funny." Shayaa mumbled.

"Here, hold her, watch her, I got some things to tell this person here." Chy said, handing Shayaa India, and dragging me to the back room by the crook of my elbow.

"I just found out some real deep shit about Deja, some stuff that might piss you all the way off and beyond." Chy said.

I motioned for her to keep going.

"Dej was fighting Imani behind your back. Imani and her fought three times, which I was there for." Chy said.

I kept my reactions in to let her finish.

"And Dej was getting tired of it, so Deja tried to avoid her completely. So Deja went out of town. Dej was in a hotel room in Raleigh, and on her way home, Imani threw her off the road. The car flipped over and Dej was barely breathing, she was still alive. So Travis and Imani suffocated her and used Deja's key to get into the house, and they just... threw her into the bathtub and left. I was just pulling in but I didn't see them." Chy said.

"What the fuck..." I muttered, rubbing the sides of my head.

I got up and paced around, trying to process this information. "Oh my fucking god." I muttered before collapsing on the floor.

Hi y'all .

Now that you got more dirt on Imani , I know you finna try to beat her ass  , lmao .

She done fainted , call 119 !!

(Chill , I'm just playing , I know it's 911)

How was they babysitting skills ?

Okay , that's enough of Auntie Dre and Uncle Shay Shay

What the fuck , that's not funny -.-

ANYWAYS, don't pay any attention to the irritating interrupting savage , but , no shout outs

okay bye