25) The First Time **S/C**

&& u wonder why I'm obsessed with her😍 that's straight fucking savagism (not even a word, lmao)

She ain't gotta hide it😂😂

This is what she really saying:

If this bitch finna come up in my city tryna take over and fuck shit up, I'm gone fuck her up. Get that through your hard ass skull Nicki😊

&& no this is not where I got the title from its  coincidental

Seandrea Sledge:

I refused to talk to Shayaa anymore. I officially didn't care. Initially, we would have been back together by now but it's been a month and two weeks. I wasn't even going to attempt to try to make things right with Shayaa.

Imani and Chy urged me to talk to him but I relentlessly denied. I wasn't stressing Shayaa anymore. I had finished my mixtape and Brooks was dropping it in a few weeks. I had almost moved all the way on.

Shayaa had unblocked me on Instagram and Twitter but I didn't pay it any mind. His iMessage was still off, though that didn't really affect me. He must've erased my number because he dmed me twice asking for it again. I haven't responded to those either.

Brooks even told me a few times that Shayaa wanted to talk to me again but I never did. Shade thrown. I know, call me petty.

I stopped working completely once my boss replaced me. I only clocked in when the replacement went back to Uganda every month (Yes, she's African, but aren't we all?).

I still got my checks in the mail from Soundcloud and other music streaming services and since I had more songs on the market, I made even more money than before.

One Tuesday in July, somebody knocked on the door. Much to my luck, it was Shayaa. "Hi." I said.

"I need to talk to you." Shayaa said.

I opened the door wide enough for him to walk through. "So what are we supposed to be talking about?" I asked.

Out of nowhere, I found myself being clutched by Shayaa. I was reluctant but I still slowly wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"But it wasn't your fault until you started acting like an asshole." I said.

"I know, I acted like an asshole. But can you forgive me?" Shayaa asked.

"Yeah, I guess." I said.

"Then I forgive you for what you did." Shayaa said.

I pushed back and looked at him. "You lying." I said.

"It's we, not you and I." Shayaa said.

I hugged him tightly. I finally realized that I did miss him. "You should take me out." I said.

"To where?"

"You pick, and I can't eat olives." I said.

"Why?"

"Unless you want my tongue to swell up and me to die, don't give me olives." I said.

"Okay, I know where to take you. Find a dress." He said.

"What kind, I got long, short, tight, loose, be specific." I said.

"Knee length. Tight." He said after a moment of consideration.

"Okay, I'll be ready by 8." I said.

"Okay." Shayaa said and he left.

I got in the shower and washed up. When I got out, I found a burgundy color dress with lace sleeveless shoulders, just how Shayaa had described and the same color suede heels.