48) Metro Bangin

They should use that as her picture on iTunes and Apple Music 😍😍😍

I opened my eyes. I hoped my head wasn't laying on the chest I thought it was laying on. But of course it was. I was tired, and out of breath for one. Two, my lower region stung with pain. I slowly rolled off of Leland, sighing. Leland looked over at me. And I weakly smiled as if I didn't know the situation and whether I would lose my ass or Leland would lose his dick if Shayaa found out.

"I see why you got him whipped." Leland said. I mentally cringed at the thought of Shayaa.

I picked up my phone. Two missed calls and three texts from Shayaa and replies to Tink's diss track on the tweet I was tagged in.

As I stared helplessly at the "😢💖" , Shayaa called back. I answered hesitantly. "Hello?"

"You okay? You was gone when I got back to the studio." At that moment, I felt like an unfaithful hoe.

"Yeah." I said, as nonchalant as I could.

"Leland left?" Shayaa asked.

I bit down hard on my tongue until it bled. "He said he was going out for a minute, I guess he never came back." I lied.

I glanced at Leland who was looking my exposed body up and down. "I'll call you back." I said and hung up before he could answer.

I slid under the covers and covered my face, stressed out, wondering what the hell I just did and why the fuck I let it happen. I almost cried, but I didn't.

I also wondered why I was still laying here. I told myself to get up, but I barely had any energy to do it.

I glanced at Leland again. Then I got up and looked around. "Where's the bathroom?" I asked.

"Down the hall, last door to your left." He said.

I staggered out of the room. Went I got into the bathroom, I threw up. It wasn't out of pregnancy, I already knew the difference. I was sickened at my actions.

I splashed water on my face and came back into the room. Leland was gone, so I located my jeans and shirt in the corner of the room and my shoes and socks by the bed. I dialed Chy and waited for her to answer. "Hi." She said.

"I need a ride home. Don't say anything about this to Shayaa." I said.

"Why?" Chy asked.

"I'll tell you when you get there." I said.

"Where are you?" Chy asked.

I gave her Leland's address and waited. Leland was downstairs in his boxer shorts and a T-shirt. I bit my lip and walked past him, barely making eye contact. "Leaving so early?" He asked.

"I can't stay here much longer." I said.

Leland nodded. I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. "Say anything about this and this arm will be gone." I said.

Leland grunted in reply and I released him. Chy called me again and let me know she was outside. I walked out, zipping up my jacket. "What the hell were you doing here?" Chy asked.

"First of all, you swear you not gone say anything to Shayaa?" I asked.

"On everything." Chy said.

"Chy... I cheated." I said.

"Wait, you mean, like on NBA 2K, or Madden Football?" Chy said.

"No, China." I said. And with that, her mouth dropped open.

"Seandrea, this is not yourself..." Chy said.

"I don't know what I was doing, I gave into it." I said, face palming myself.