46) "Don't Need Your Sympathy Boo"

*AHEM* Stink , ( JarJar04 )he know what he want👆😏😏😏

Shayaa pulled on whatever clothes he could find and went to answer the door and I kept and ear out for the conversation. What the hell was somebody doing at the door? It was damn near 2 in the morning.

I kept listening while pulling on my clothes, just in case I needed to come out. "What is you doing here?" Shayaa asked.

"Is Seandrea here?" A voice said.

Of course it was Jodi. Knocking at the nigga door at 1:48 in the morning.

"Why?" Shayaa said.

"I'm just asking." Jodi said.

"You better just ask your thottie ass outta this house."

Shayaa and Jodi turned around to face me. I had just came out, and neither of them had realized it.

"Bitch, I'm not a thot." Jodi said.

"Either way, apparently, you on the stalker type shit, huh? Knocking at somebody door at 1 in the morning." I shot back.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Jodi asked.

I cut my eyes at her. "Dumb ass question." I said.

"The only dumb thing around here is you." Jodi said.

"Are you calling me dumb... when you just showed up at somebody's door, early in the morning? Bitch, get a life." I said, crossing my arms.

"Okay, both of y'all, chill out." Shayaa said.

"Shayaa, you told me you would stop fucking around with her." I said.

"I did." Shayaa said.

"I figured you would be done with that thing by now.". Jodi said, examining her nails.

"Don't tempt me." I snapped and turned to face Shayaa again.

"On everything, I did." Shayaa said.

"I guess." I said.

"Seandrea, cut that attitude shit out. If I said I did, then I did. Don't give me that, I guess. I don't see why you didn't believe me the first time, fuck." Shayaa snapped. I was quiet.

I heard Jodi snicker behind me. "Shut the fuck up, I'll put yo ass on the floor right now." I said.

Jodi was quiet. I walked to the back room, closed the door and yanked the sheets off the bed and changed them. Then I laid down.

A few minutes later, Shayaa opened the door. I didn't even turn around to look at him. "Seandrea." Shayaa said.

"What?" I spat, my back still towards him.

"I'm--"

"I don't need your sympathy, boo." I cut him off.

"I wasn't tryna show any sympathy." Shayaa snapped.

I jumped up off the bed and walked up to him. "You know you really pissing me off, more than I already am." I said.

"You're only pissing yourself off." Shayaa said.

I found myself leaning in to his chest. "I can't believe you can put up with me." I said.

"I like stubborn girls like you." Shayaa said.

"I don't understand you. But that's fine with me." I said.

Shayaa shrugged. "So what happened when I came in here?" I asked.

"I kicked her out." Shayaa said.

My day finally caught up to me and I realized how tired I was once I yawned. "I guess I'm spending the night." I said.

"I wouldn't mind that." Shayaa said.

After I had turned the light off and climbed into the bed next to Shayaa, he wrapped an arm around me and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight." I said.

I earned a sleepy grunt from Shayaa and closed my eyes.

😏( stink , she got body )😏

It was late when I woke up, a quarter past 2 in the afternoon. Shayaa was in the living room, apparently on Instagram. I decided to creep up on him. I moved as slowly as I could.

"Hey bae." Shayaa said, making me jump. I know, sad. In my attempt to scare him, he scared me.

"Good mo-- afternoon." I said.

"You was knocked out. Straight up snoring. So I left you alone." Shayaa said.

I laughed. Then I checked my phone and saw that I had 4 messages from Chy.

So ... tell me about last night

What went down ?? 👀

😐 you musta got some bomb ass dick last night , you ain't answering .

😴😑

Bitch please , if conflict with his ex is bomb ass sex , yu need anotha college degree .

Conflict ?? M listening . 👂

...

Don't play with me , hea nah

sonn 😑😑

so you and Shayaa had a son ?? When tf was yhu gone tell me ??

No , I mean , sonn , yu getting on my nerves

oh .

I turned my phone off and plopped down next to Shayaa. "Shayaa, I miss Deja so fucking much."

"It's okay." Shayaa said.

"It's not okay, out of all people, my best friend, Shayaa. My best friend. Imani was dumb enough to pull some shit like that." I said.

"Come on." Shayaa said, pulling me into his arms and stroking my hair.

"Waist." I said.

Shayaa looked down. Then he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "You know, why don't you put your hair up?" Shayaa asked.

"I don't know." I said.

My phone lit up with two instagram comments.

Instagram:  @h.akeem commented on your post: "😒💔😿"

Instagram: @h.akeem commented on your post: "want me back yet ?"

Damn, this nigga was always tryna fuck up my relationship.

Hi y'all .

Yes , I found my USB stick 👻✨

Had to type this from my phone while I waited for the files to upload .

But Hakeem gone fuck around and get busted up by Shayaa 💀😭 dead ass

Dreezy a thickieeeeeeeeee , yess girl 😍

Stink , (JarJar04 ) , any commentary ?? Cause remember what we was talm bout 😂