41) Happy Place

"Tell me why he said he loved me." I said.

"Wait a minute, you think I'm supposed to tell you like that?" Shayaa said.

"Why can't you?" I asked.

"This stuff is personal to me-er, him." Shayaa said.

"Please boy, I was his girlfriend, what's so personal about why he told me he loved me?" I asked.

"Fine. Fine. Because he did. He had feelings for you. Like deep emotions whenever he was around you." Shayaa said.

"And you're absolutely sure you know the meanings behind these things?" I asked.

"100%." Shayaa said.

"Okay, if that's the case, why did he cheat?" I asked.

"I would say he told me not to tell you but I have to remember this is your imagination." Shayaa said.

"Just tell me, Skype logo head ass." I snapped.

Shayaa got up from next to me and grabbed his jacket. "No, wait, I'm sorry okay?" I said, jumping up, grabbing my jacket and scurrying behind him.

"Come on, follow me." Shayaa said, grabbing my hand. I wanted to remove my hand but I remembered this wasn't the actual Shayaa.

We ended up at another stream. "So why do I have so many streams in my happy place?" I asked.

"You asking bout a million and one questions." Shayaa said.

"You think I know anything about this place?" I asked.

"You do. This is your mind." Shayaa said.

"I don't." I shot back.

"Find the nearest stream." Shayaa said.

Suddenly, I did know. "It's down there." I said, pointing to the right.

"Exactly." Shayaa said.

"That doesn't mean anything." I said.

"Exactly how many feet away are we from the last stream?" Shayaa asked.

"Three hundred ten." I said.

"My point exactly." Shayaa said.

"You still didn't tell me why Shayaa slash you cheated." I said.

"Because..."

All of a sudden he waved his hand and his phone popped up. "How you do that?" I asked.

"Think of what you want and stick your hand out." Shayaa said.

I thought of a tree and stuck out my hand and a tree appeared in front of me. "Really? A tree?" Shayaa said.

I shrugged. I laid my jacket under the tree and sat back down. "Just tell me." I pleaded.

Shayaa sat down next to me. "He didn't know where he was in this. His ex set him up. He didn't do anything. Everyday after you left, she would come over and drug him. He was drugged during y'all argument." Shayaa said.

"But why is he letting her drug him?"

"He isn't. He be fighting back every time. But her crazy ass gets him while he sleep." Shayaa said.

I stuck out my hand for a piece of paper and a pen and wrote down a reminder to ask Shayaa about that. I tossed the paper in the air and it floated up into the air. "Oh so you already know how to make mental notes, huh? I thought you didn't know how things worked up here." Shayaa said.