52) What's To It

Shayaa Bin Abraham-Joseph :
I heard Chy call my name and I got up and went into the back room. The first thing I saw was Seandrea sprawled out on the floor.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I told her something, and she started pacing around and she fainted." Chy said. She bent down to check on her.

"Her breathing is cutting off over and over. She's pale already." Chy muttered.

"This ain't normal."

"India is the only person that doesn't know that, Edison." Chy said.

"Should we take her to the hospital?" I asked.

"Not yet, let her rest for a few hours. If she doesn't wake up, then we take her to the hospital." Chy said. She removed India from my hands.

"What did you tell her?" I said, sitting down on the couch next to her.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." Chy said, softly patting India's back, earning a small burp.

I got up and grabbed my phone. There were three messages from Jodi. I checked them.

Hey

Wyd ?

I need to talk to you .

Why ?

I found out something about your girlfriend , you prolly won't like it .

What is it ?

She still got that affair going on with your producer.

Mane , stop lying , how you even know we was back together ?

...

Bitch , gtf .

I blocked Jodi's number. I would get it changed eventually, but how the hell did she know me and Seandrea were back together? Neither of us had said anything on any social media outlets, the only people who knew were Dre's people.

"Shayaa, we got a problem back here." Chy said.

"What?" I asked.

I got up and went to the back room where Chy had went to check on Seandrea. I almost jumped back when I walked in. Seandrea had went pale, and her nose was bleeding, slowly but surely.

"How about we take her to the hospital now." Chy said.

I lifted her out of the bed and carried her to the car. Me, Chy and India made our way to the hospital.

When we got in we had to sit in the waiting room for 2 hours. "Seandrea Sledge?" The doctor asked.

Me and Chy got up. "She blacked out, due to shock and her nose bleed and paleness was from the inactivity of her body and her erratic breathing." The nurse said.

"I don't get it." Chy said.

"She was basically choking herself in her sleep." The doctor said.

"Choking herself?"

"Shock, but she's awake now. Follow me."

We followed him to Seandrea's hospital room and he knocked softly.

"Oh yeah, she's still extra drowsy so try not to startle her." He added

Seandrea Sledge:

I heard a knock at the door. "Come in." I mumbled.

The door opened and the nurse came in with two people and a baby. I tried to blink the sleep out of my eyes and clear my blurry vision, but it didn't work. "I can't see." I said drowsily.

"It's us." Chy and Shayaa said at the same time.

"Oh." I muttered.

I turned my head and looked at the ceiling, seeing that it was no point in trying to look at them. "You had a pretty bad fall in there." Chy said.

"I sprained my shoulder." I replied.

"Ouch." Shayaa said.

"Not even close." I mumbled.

"When do you leave?" Shayaa asked.

"Ask the nurse." I said.

"Whenever she's fully awake, you can sign her out." The nurse said.

"Can Chy and the nurse step out for a few minutes, I gotta talk to Shayaa." I said.

The door opened and closed and I turned to face the six foot blur standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry if I scared you." I said.

"It's fine." Shayaa said.

"I can't see you clearly, but wherever you are, give me a kiss." I said.

Shayaa bent down and pecked my lips. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Shayaa said.

"And that kiss wasn't a kiss." I said.

"You still look drowsy." Shayaa said.

"And you tried to switch the subject, tell Chy and the nurse that they can come back in."

Shayaa opened the door, said something and Chy came back in. I let my head lean over so I could look at both of them. I eventually fell asleep on both of them

Chy and Shayaa left and when I woke up, I left. Hakeem called asking a whole bunch of questions. "So is you thinking about me?" He asked.

"Hell no." I said.

"I knew you wasn't." He said.

"Then there was no point in asking. Please don't waste my time, Hakeem." I said.

"I just wanted to check on you. I heard you was in the hospital." He said.

"Everybody that follows my twitter knows that, dumb ass." I said.

"Where is this attitude from?" He asked.

"Why the fuck is you asking all these damn questions?" I asked.

Hey !!

Sorry for the long ass wait ,  i been busy as hell 

How y'all doing ?

This was a bad update , i know . but send me some love , please .

Hakeem asking questions , i would have hung up the phone (i know , im mean )

i fucked up my life yesterday , but im gone keep that to myself .

WHO LIKE ODELL CUTE ASS ?? ik , random questions

Okay bye