49) Teenage...er -- 20 year old Love Affair

Chapter 49 , it's 16 chapters left , y'all want a sequel or nah ? If I make one , what to call it ?

I walked up the front steps and knocked on the door. Leland opened it and smirked when he saw me. I walked past him. "You came." He said, closing the door.

"I came." I repeated stupidly.

"When, two days ago?"

Of course I nodded like an oaf.

I stood in my spot, taking in my surroundings. "You came for a reason?" He asked.

"I uh, wanted to talk to you." I said.

"About?"

"Tuesday--"

"Wednesday."

"--Wednesday."

"And?"

I was being backed into the wall again, every step I took back, he took forward. "Uh..." I stuttered.

Leland pinned my arms to the wall and our lips connected seconds later. I melted into it, unable to stop myself.

🐸☕

Once, could be easily forgiven. But twice? That's pushing your luck. My luck, at that. I lay next to Leland, out of breath. This time, it was better. Leland knew where my spot was now, he knew where I was sensitive, and things to do to send me through orgasms and beyond. Just like all of the things Shayaa knew.

I told Chy I would discontinue my relationship with Leland, but that would be hard.

Leland was out of his breath and his chest heaved up and down in synchronization with mine. I would prefer Shayaa catch me now because if he asked me how long it had been going on, I could simply say a week. I was planning to cut this relationship short after today.

I went to the bathroom and when I came out, I found my clothes again while Leland used the bathroom but I left my shoes in the corner. Leland stopped me as I was going down the stairs. "If you was tryna leave, your shoes is still in the room." Leland said.

"I wasn't leaving." I replied. I really should be leaving though.

I check my phone and my stomach turned. Two missed calls from Shayaa. I called him back. "Yo, where you been?" Shayaa asked.

I bit my lip. "I went out of town." I lied.

"You didn't tell me, but you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said, with a meek tone of voice.

I had to face it. I was being a cheating liar and I knew it. The more I lied, the worse the situation got. I couldn't lie to Shayaa's face much longer.

"Well, I'll call you back, I'm finna stop in at Leland crib."

With that, I hung up, and ran up the stairs. I really should have left. But of course I had a dumb moment and it was too late because Shayaa was downstairs. Leland gave me a smirk and went downstairs.

I listened in to the conversation just in case Leland decided to turn around and rat on me.

"Aye man, wassup." Shayaa said.

"Yo." Leland said.

"You tryna work on the rest of the album next week?" Shayaa asked.

"Yeah. Why you look so down, man?" Leland said.

"My girl went outta town. She ain't tell me until now."

I finally realized I had forgotten to breath when I became light headed. I inhaled and exhaled as deeply and quietly as possible. "Oh." Leland said tightly.

I lost track of their conversation when crept down the hall towards the room closest to the stairs; the bathroom.

"... and she been real distant this week. I don't know why. I feel like its something going on that she ain't telling me." Shayaa was saying. At that point, I stopped breathing again.

My foot hit the sink, making the bar of soap slip off of the sink. I caught it at the right moment and placed it back on the sink as quietly as I could. "...ion want to feel like that. That's my girl. I'm supposed to trust her. We went back and forth about that once." He said.

I couldn't take it anymore. I ran down the stairs, startling both of them. "Shayaa, I cheated." I blurted.

"You what?! Again?!" Shayaa asked.

"I screwed up, I know. We had something going since last week, I can't do this anymore, I can't lie to your face like this." I said, hoping I had gotten just about everything out.

"So all this time, you lied. And all this time you been fucking my girl. What the fuck is it with you and trust, Seandrea?" Shayaa said.

I stood there awkwardly. "Sha, just chill out. Don't go on her like that." Leland said.

"Nigga shut the fuck up, ion need your two cents right now. Should be cursing out your dog ass." Shayaa shot at him.

I chewed my nails. I was still waiting to get them done. "Shayaa..." I said.

He gave me a glare so hard it almost made me squirm. "That's it. It's over. I'm really done this time. I'm not tryna patch shit--"

"Okay then, I don't give a fuck. I would expect you to handle this differently but what the hell was I thinking?" I spat, and walked out and stood on the porch.

The windows were cracked, so I could hear Shayaa and Leland talking again. "Whatchu tryna take my bitch for? I left y'all in the studio alone for 30 minutes and y'all fucking jumped on each other. This shit bogus." Shayaa said.

"I ain't even had nothing to do with it. She told me to take her home. She gave it up." Leland said.

What the fuck? Now this nigga was throwing me under the bus? Plus he lied on me? This ignorant lying fuck got another thing coming.

"Why would you even let up and let her fuck you like that?" Shayaa asked.

"She said she was going lie and tell you I tried to bag her." Leland said.

This son of a bitch really got me fucked the fuck up.

"Uh, excuse me, let me recap the studio, when you backed me into the corner, I gave into it, and you took me back to your crib, I did not say anything about fucking bagging anybody, let me remind you, you were the one who asked me if I would drop Shayaa for you." I said, butting in.

Shayaa looked at me, and then at Leland. "Ion even know who to believe." He muttered.

"Whatever sounds more reasonable." I said.

Leland shot me a glare and I gave him the middle finger. "Fuck you too." He muttered.

Hi y'all .

*shayaa voice* Issa fight 😂

Everybody telling on everybody , I'm asking myself what's gone happen .

How you feel ?

Anything y'all want in the upcoming chapters ?

Shout out to @something something with the long ass username . Thanks for your comment , I didn't care about it anyway 😊

Okay , bye .