27) No Fireworks

(She used to have no typa chest😂😂)

(Okay, so this book is just Seandrea's pov, shayaa will get a pov erry once in a while)

I checked my email and iCloud. Nothing much but promotions. My iMessage though was blowing up. *sigh* MacBook Problems.

Two-- three from Shayaa, Imani had a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, eight from Dej-- Travis,
one from Brooks, three from Symere and five from my sister.

20 messages. I need to reconnect my iCloud to my phone. I closed my computer and slid it back into the case and put it on the shelf it had been on.

(If you wondered how I facetimed anybody, I had a private iCloud for that)

It was July 4th. I was almost absolutely sure Shayaa was going to take me out.

You wanna go somewhere today?

A message from Shayaa said.

Yeah, I guess

I guess??

I mean yeah

ii8

No fireworks

I gotchu

I put my phone down, took a shower, put on a red shirt, blue jean shorts and a white windbreaker jacket. I put on my red roshes and Shayaa was outside by the time I was done. This was like the routine every holiday by now.

"You repping the country huh?" Shayaa said, pulling off.

I flipped up a gang sign. Shayaa chuckled. "Nice watch you got there." He said.

"I got this when I was 15." I said.

"Must mean a lot to you." Shayaa said.

"Yeah, my father got me this right before I lost my grandmother." I said.

"I know the feeling." Shayaa said.

"Yeah." I said.

"My brother been asking me, and asking me and asking me and asking me to meet you, also referred to as 'this girlfriend of yours' if you know wha'm saying." Shayaa said.

I laughed. "I wouldn't mind meeting him one day." I said.

Shayaa made a left and stopped at a light. "Where are we going anyway?" I asked.

"I got a show today, figured you would want to go." Shayaa said.

"Hell yeah." I said.

Shayaa pulled up to the back of a building. "You think you can make a feature?" He asked.

"Why not?" I said.

"Have you ever performed before?"

"No. What do you do?"

"Hype up the crowd before you start. Like... stand behind the curtain and say one of your freestyles. Then come out. Be creative. Anything." He said.

"Okay." I said.

He went around the back. "I'm nervous." I said, chewing on my lip and stopping outside the door.

"Well duh, it's your first performance, why wouldn't you be nervous?" Shayaa said.

I shrugged sheepishly. "What do you do when you go in the studio with Brooks?" He asked.

"I move around."