22) Getting Fucked Over

Heyy (say it back😂😂)

Seandrea Sledge:

I was kind of reluctant about being Hakeem's fake girlfriend for the day, but it was just one day, right?

We were just leaving out the restaurant when Hakeem wrapped an arm around my waist. I remembered what I said and gave into it. "I still do love you." Hakeem said.

"Good to know." I said. If you expected me to say it back, you can miss me with that.

"I'm mad this is just a day." Hakeem said.

"Whatever you're suggesting, please stop sugarcoating shit, say it straight, come correct." I said.

I hated how people had to sugarcoat stuff and break it down just to get to the point. Just say it straight to my face.

"Whatchu talking bout?" Hakeem asked.

"You saying all this 'I still love you' and 'I'm mad this is only a day' I get that you're suggesting something, stop playing with me, H." I said.

"You gone judge me for what I say." Hakeem said.

"Ion like it that you got that type of mentality towards me." I said.

"I wasn't tryna make you feel some type of way." Hakeem said.

"I wasn't feel-- look, never mind." I said.

We kept walking through the parking lot towards Hakeem's car, an uncomfortable silence between us. "You know, we can chill at your crib if that's cool with you." I said. Anything to bust up the silence.

"Yeah, I guess so." Hakeem said. He refused to make eye contact with me.

I didn't mean to upset him or anything. At all. The silence turned bitter as Hakeem pulled up to his place. The vibes between us were mad negative. This is exactly why I never like fucking around with my exes.

He held the door open for me and I walked in. I decided to break the ice again but Hakeem did as I opened my mouth to speak. "Seandrea, honestly. I need you and me to try this again." Hakeem said.

I know he wasn't talking about what I think he was talking about. I froze in taking my phone out of my pocket. "This what?" I asked.

"This relationship." Aw shit, I jinxed it.

"So who have you talked to recently?" I said. That shifting of subjects was so damn shitty.

"You suck at switching subjects." Hakeem said.

"I see." I said, cringing.

"Well?" Hakeem asked.

"Well, what?" I asked.

"You know what I'm talking about." Hakeem said.

"Ion know. I got somebody else and then--" I was cut off by a light kiss planted on my lips by Hakeem.

Ion know. Hakeem's kisses always threw me out of proportion. I could never wrap my head around it. All I know is I'm stunned everytime it happens. "You change your mind?" He asked.

I nodded stupidly. What type of shit was I getting myself into? If Shayaa found this out I swear to god he would be pissed. I've only been with him for about a week.

That was the part of my brain I was ignoring the hell out of. Any other part of me was screaming 'YES!!'. Except for my mouth, which couldn't move or find words or any-damn-thing.

I know I said this was one day but shit...

Shayaa Bin Abraham-Joseph:

I called Seandrea's phone again. It's been two days since I last saw her, she hasn't answered any calls texts or the door. I was starting to get worried but suspicious at the same time.

I finally got a text back from her on Tuesday, three days after I stopped talking to her.

Hey shayaa I had to deal with something but ima be home by Thursday

I sighed in relief. As long as she wasn't dead. God forbid.

I decided to check on Sym and see what was up with him. When I got to his house I walked right in. He was on his phone. "Whaddup?" I said, dapping him.

"You seen this? It's on your girl's ex instagram." Sym said.

"Why would I care about her ex?" I asked.

"You might care now." Symere said, showing me his phone.

The picture I saw hurt me bad. But it also made me feel betrayed and mad. I handed Symere his phone. "I was so stupid to feel like she wasn't one of them other hoes. I let her go that day I found that picture on her page. But that shit ain't from two months ago." I said.

"Hold up, you jumping straight to conclusions." Sym said.

"How?" I asked.

"She might just be chilling with him. Catching up with him." Symere said.

"You ain't gotta lie Symere. I know shit when I see it." I said.

"Excuse me for looking at the pros." Symere said.

"Pro or con, she cheated." I spat.

Now I realized why she texted me out of the blue. I wasn't having this. This wasn't no second time third time shit. I seen her twice with this nigga. I won't lie, I might've went overboard the first time but this was different.

"Sha, it's okay. Just talk to her. See what she gotta say. Then y'all won't start a petty argument." Symere said.

"One, it ain't petty. Two, sit there and let her lie to my face and get on with my life? Fuck no." I said.

Hi y'all.

It's some people mad when I told them that something was gone happen between them two.

But I needed some twists or it would be all fillers like my other book. Check that out, it's called No Hard Feelings and Late Nights.

#1K4NHF

Them two must be fucking on the side. Ion know but dropping albums on the same day? With the same producer? Y'all two got some explaining to do.

Anyways here's the update, hope you like.

Shout out to MariyaMcMillon, you're tha greatest💖

Okay bye.