62) From Now On

... that's ... new 🙃 hey. we have the 22/23 year old bahja rodriguez 💀💀 ( don't tell me bahja has black hair , I already know , I'm hip . I just listened to love Jones too ( Zonnique ))

Y'all know 21 Savage follow bahja ? I was like "...damn nigga , whatchu looking for , that OMG Beauty brain ? 😂😭"

Okay , okay , last thing then imma start the chapter and get out of your life 😂 : guess who just got gold teeth 😝 ( not me && not shayaa )

I love Chy for a reason. She came and bailed me out and told me that (of-fucking-course) the son of a bitch Shayaa did it. The officer let me have my gun back, as long as I showed him my license by the 27th.

I got back into the studio after a while and started working on a new project. I was planning to drop an EP. Like today, I went in and worked on From Now On (the song not the album) when I got a call from the last person on my list of people I wanted to talk to.

It started when I was starting on my second verse.

"Want my cake, I eat it too, I'm Betty Crocker, got higher learning keep that weed inside my locker,"

I heard my phone ring so I told my new producer to pause the music. It wasn't a number I had seen before. I decided to let it ring and finish the second verse.

"They can't believe we came this far like issa shocker, I got my check up, iant need to see no doctor, I might be a lot shit but I ain't sorry. That money coming in on time it's never tardy..."

I was still rapping when I saw my phone light up again. I kept going.

"Just got evicted but you still up in the party, got a real binge and spent your rent inside of  Barney's. (Imma fix that once I find out what she really said) Show respect when you see me I'm far from atoms,"

I was getting sick off my phone ringing so I told Mark to stop the music again. I yanked the headphones off and snatched up my buzzing phone. "Hello?" I said.

"Have you checked on Chy lately?" Imani said.

It took a minute for me to realize what might be happening. "Oh shit, Imani, what the hell did you do to her?" I asked.

"Fuck you mean?" She asked.

"I meant what the hell I said, what the fuck did you do to her?" I asked.

"Bitch, where did you get that from?" She asked.

"Wrong choice of words, try again."

"Okay then, I'm rewording. Hoe why the hell you think I did something to Chy?" She said.

"If I could jump through this phone and snatch your damn tracks out." I shot back.

"But why you ain't answer my question?" She asked.

"Cause, you wouldn't call me out of nowhere, asking about Chy for no reason." I said.

"Fine, go check on her. I ain't telling you what I did to her." She said.

"You know, you could have stayed yo ass back in the Bronx." I said.

I grabbed my keys. "Mark, imma be back to finish this song next week." I said. Mark nodded and turned towards the HP on the table next to him.

I got in my car and drove so fast that I had to slam on the brakes at an intersection before I got hit and killed myself. When I got to Chy's house there were police cars surrounding it.

"Oh shit." I said, getting out of the car. I found Shayaa standing outside.

"What the hell happened?" I asked.

"They say she had a seizure or something." He said.

"But she doesn't normally have seizures." I said.

"They said somebody poisoned her and it put her in cardiac arrest. They either gone send her to cardiac rehab, or something else. She barely breathing now. But if she die," He shrugged.

"Wow, yo bitch ass gone shrug, laugh at my pain all you want, Dickhead." I spat.

"Seandrea, look at me." He said. I looked up at him.

"Everybody has to die. No nigga ain't gone be able to live to see the world ending. Okay?" He said.

"Okay." I said.

"You know who did it?" He asked.

"Either Imani, Travis, or one of their gang members." I said.

"It's always them." We said in unison, as I rolled my eyes and Shayaa sucked his teeth.

"I can't lose Chy. I lost Dej and G-Dot, I'm not losing Chy too, her and Chardae--"

"And me." He jumped in.

"No, fuck off." I said.

"Fuck you." He said.

"When?" I shot back.

"Biiitch..." He muttered. (Just imagine him saying it in that high pitched Kenny Knox type voice)

"A bad one too." I said.

"I think we can go in." He said.

"What is they doing either way?" I asked.

"Getting ready to bring Chy out the house to take her to the hospital." He said.

I knew Chy was supposed to come home from the hospital an hour ago. She would have knocked on the door and at least told me she was okay. That's when I knew something was up when the phone number of the same hospital Chy was in called my phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Seandrea?" The person asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"We have some information for you, about China." The man said.

"Last time I checked she went back into a coma yesterday." I said.

"Well, China she was barely hanging on by a string when she slipped into a coma. We lost her pulse and couldn't get it going again." The man said.

"You don't mean..." I asked. No. Not this, not this.

"Yes. China died in her coma." The doctor said.

I hung up and started crying silently. "Why the fuck did you have to die on me China, why?" I yelled.

Hi .

Don't yell at me . I'm sad 😭 .

So ... there's 3 chapters left in this book .

WHO READY FOR THE NEXT BOOK ?!

I had to change the cover because of how the cover of the next book looked. It's pretty much the same with a different picture .

I just wanted to say : HAPPY MF BIRTHDAY TO A BOSS ASS BITCH NAMED DREEZY 😍🎉

damn , she make me feel old ... 23 and I started listening to her when she was 18 . How many years is that cause ion feel like doing math .

Okay bye