26) Fuck & Duck

Metro Boomin is bae tho😍😍*seandrea voice* "and a bitch get slapped tryna grab him."

(Tf is Shayaa doing with his neck tho??)

Seandrea Sledge:

I haven't seen Shayaa since 'that night'. Which was a week ago.

I called him twice and he didn't answer. I knocked on the door. He didn't answer that either. Something told me that last week was a fuck and duck.

I stormed back into my apartment, fuming. I had once again gave myself up to somebody who didn't give a fuck about my feelings. I silenced my phone and got in the shower. When I got out, I had three missed calls from Shayaa. I dialed his number, pissed off.

"Hello?"

"Where you been?" I asked.

"I'm in the house." Shayaa said.

"Why are you lying?" I asked.

"Whatchu mean why I'm lying?" Shayaa asked.

"I just knocked on your door, you didn't answer. That's the shit I was talking about." I said.

"But--"

"Nah, all that shit you said last week was just hype, I didn't have to give this to you. This is exactly why I don't fuck with niggas like that." I said.

"Seandrea, I just got in the house." He said.

"Your car's not outside."

"Darren is using it."

"Darren went to Oregon."

"I totaled it?"

"Shayaa you don't have to lie. If you wanted to hit it and leave, say something or give me a heads up." I said.

"Hold up, that's what this is about?" Shayaa asked.

"I figured you would catch on." I said.

"Seandrea, I wouldn't do something like that to somebody like you. Never that. What we did last week was out of love. You mean too much to me for me to do something like that. I'm dead serious." Shayaa said.

"If that's the case, then what was the point in lying?" I asked.

"Okay Seandrea, just come over." Shayaa said and hung up before I could say anything.

I put on my shoes and walked to Shayaa's building. I knocked heavily on Shayaa's door. He opened it. I resisted the urge to swing on him. Or so I thought I did.

My fists were clenched and in less than a fifth of a second, Shayaa was sprawled out on the floor, holding his jaw. "Ouch, what the fuck Seandrea?!" Shayaa groaned.

"Sorry." I said. I walked past him and into the house, not bothering to help him.

Shayaa got up and closed the door. I sat with my arms crossed. I looked at the floor strategically, to keep from fighting Shayaa in the middle of his living room. I kept my fists tucked in the crooks of my elbows. "Seandrea, chill." Shayaa said.

He pulled out my fists and gently uncurled them as I resisted. Why was he being so considerate when I was clearly pissed the fuck off. If I were him, I would back away. Like thirty or forty feet

I sighed deeply. "Shayaa, you--" I said, about to go off on him, before he cut me off by putting a finger over my lips.

"Shhhh." He said.

I sat there, still fuming. "My car is getting fixed. I actually totaled it. That's where I was." Shayaa said.

"What's your excuse for no--"

He put his finger back over my lips. "I had some business to take care of with Symere. You trust Symere, right?"

I nodded.

"And you trust me?"

I nodded.

"Okay then." Shayaa said.

"I apologize." I said.

"It's cool." Shayaa said.

I pecked his lips and Shayaa looked surprised. I laughed. "I take back everything I said on the phone. I was just, like... so fucking pissed." I said, laughing to myself.

"I can see. That anger was expressed by damn near eviscerating my jaw." Shayaa said.

I laughed harder. "I said I was sorry!" I said, laughing.

"'Sorry'" Shayaa mimicked me.

By now my stomach was hurting. "Okay, okay." I said.

"I'm not gone lie though, you got the type of sex to make a nigga buy you a 2K ring." Shayaa said.

I furrowed my brow, smiling at his weird comment. "First a good kiss, now some bomb sex, your compliments are very 'flattering'." I said, laughing.

"I'm dead ass serious." Shayaa said.

"Okay, apparently I'm supposed to reply to that with a compliment, so I'm just gone say you got a sweet mixtape." I said.

"Better than yours." He sang.

"Well damn, you burn my soul." I said, acting offended.

Shayaa chuckled. "Sike nah, just playing. But forreal, I didn't know you could sing." Shayaa said.

"Yeah, but how did you hear it? Brooks doesn't drop it for another two weeks." I said.

"You already know Brooks be letting me preview stuff." Shayaa said.

"Oh yeah." I said.

Hi y'all.

It's extra extra short today. I know.

Seandrea thought Shayaa was using her to fuck?

Was he really tho??

Whatchall think?

No shout outs so shout out to everybody who read the last chapter.

Okay bye