54) No Advance

( no advance was one of my favorite songs on that album )

(( how much you tryna bet you already in love with that picture , (Yo ass finally smiling ,mean ass😂) ))

(Yes , that's the interview with Mikey Dollaz talking about the ACTUAL beef and not the book beef , start from 2:57)

I was growing intolerant to Shayaa not answering the phone. The hickeys stopped, but I was still suspicious. I went across the street and instead of just knocking, I banged on the door.

He opened the door and I pushed past him. He closed the door. "What's going on, Shayaa?" I asked.

"Whatchu mean?" Shayaa asked.

"Not answering the phone, calling me drunk, all of that." I said.

He opened his mouth and I mimicked him, waiting for him to tell a lie. "Let me see it." I said.

"See wh--"

"Your phone, let me see it." I said.

"Ion got it." He said.

I went for his pocket where the visible imprint of his phone could be seen by a blind person. He turned around so I couldn't grab it. I tried to trip him up but he moved his foot and turned again so I was back to back with him. I turned around and he slid over. "Stop playing with me, Shayaa just give me your phone." I said, yanking his arm downwards. He grunted and stepped back as I hooked my thumb on the hem of his pocket. I pulled him back and grabbed his phone but he snatched it and held it up, expecting me to jump for it.

"Play with me if you want to." I said.

"But ion want to give it to you." Shayaa said.

"Nig- Shayaa, I don't give a fuck." I spat

Shayaa handed it to me.

I keyed in his passcode. "Is it anything you want to tell me before I find it, cause you made it pretty obvious that there was something you was hiding." I said.

He shook his head. "Your loss."

I checked his messages. Two conversations with two other bitches: Tink and Jodi. Imma beat this nigga ass. Direct messages on his instagram from hoes in different states. Direct messages on his twitter with, still, bitches from different states. The thing is, he told the hoes on instagram and twitter that he was single. And he knew that wasn't true-- er well, it's true now.

I finally noticed that I was threatening myself to cry. A teardrop rolled slowly down my cheek. How many times have a caught this nigga cheating and let him back in like it was nothing? But 5-6 hoes at the same time?  This nigga boutta die today (sticks tongue out, holding up a machete).

I had saw enough. I shoved his phone back towards him and made my way towards the door.

"Seandrea." He said, grabbing my arm, but I yanked it away and continued to the door.

He grabbed my arm again and I turned to face him. "What is it Shayaa? What is so important?" I spat.

"I... I messed up bad didn't I?" Shayaa said.

"You think?" I snapped.

"Wait, I'm not finished." Shayaa said, knowing I was preparing to turn to the door again.

I folded my arms. "Well go ahead." I said, another salty tear making its way down my face.

"I love you. And ion wanna lose you for good. I fucked with a couple bitches but--"

"A couple? Shayaa that was six other girls. Six." I said, putting a large emphasis on six.￶￶

"Seandrea, if you would just stop talking and listen, I can get my point through." Shayaa snapped.

"I talk if I want to, you sitting here talking about 'a couple of bitches', six girls is not a couple, that's several." I shot back.

"But I wasn't thinking about that." Shayaa responded, obviously annoyed.

"You weren't thinking about that when you started fucking around them other hoes did you?" I said, raising my voice a little.

"H--"

"If you had me then why cheat? If you didn't want me, why didn't you speak up? That's the shit I be talking about, I hate that shit." I said, crossing my arms.

"Seandrea." Shayaa snapped sharply (what type of tongue twister??)

"What?" I shot back just as sharply.

"I'm trying not to say anything that's gone provoke you, but you pushing me. Can you please just listen?" Shayaa said. His voice was steadily rising like mine.

"Say it then, while we in here." I said.

"Nah." He said.

"Fucking dickhead." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" He asked.

"I called you a dickhead, public service announcement!" I snapped.

"Aight that's it, get out." Shayaa said.

"I will." I snapped, walking out and slamming the door behind me.

And I wasn't coming back again.

Hi y'all .

Gone head . I know you hate me ("they always fighting").

I been busy asl , just got my phone fixed , and everything , and I left my computer at my cousins house in detroit & am I taking a six hour drive from Chicago to Detroit for a computer ? Nope .

I'm finna update the cover the other starting to look dry .

Shout-out to beyond_gorgeous for voting ❤

Ps , once I finish writing the book , its undergoing some serious editing, so I may or may not unpublish it . idk why wattpad won't let you publish a whole book with one button like it used to but imma find it .