Gideon Rises

I sat against the arm chair talking with Soos when Dipper sat bolt up right screaming. He looked at me. "I just had a horrible dream that Gideon stole the deed to the Mystery shack, and kicked us out, and...we all had to move in with Soos' grandma?" I looked at him. "That was no dream, dude." He screamed again waking everybody up. "Shhh. por favor." Soos' grandma said looking at Dipper. "Uh, sorry, Abuelita." Mabel was stroking Soos' grandma's face. "Oh, Soos, your grandma is so adorable! And her skin is old lady soft." I backed away from them and sat down next to Dipper. "Mabel, quit being creepy! The news is finally on!" Stan yelled looking at the TV. "In the movement that has all Gravity Falls buzzing, child pschic Gideon Gleeful has taken surprise ownership of the Mystery Shack, previously belonging to area shyster, Stanford Pines." It showed a picture of Stan in a devil costume. "That's a Halloween costume." I said sitting in front of the TV. "Now that you have the shack, what exactly are you planning to do with it?" The interviewer asked handing the microphone to gideon. "I have a big announcement to make today, and I'd like to cordially invite all of the good Gravity Falls people to join me. Free admission to anyone who wears their Gideon pins! It's my face!" He said before winking. "I think I'm gonna be sick." I said moving. "I just can't believe Gideon beat us. Normally I'm able to save the day. This is all my fault." I looked at Dipper. "If I got out of those ropes at his place sooner I could have stopped him, this isn't your fault." I said standing next to him. "Don't worry Dipper. Looks like Mabel's going to have to be the hero of the family now. I'll defeat Gideon with my grappling hook!" Mabel yelled pulling out her grappling hook. "Mabel, no offense, but that Grappling hook has literally never helped us once." I nodded in agreement. "Oh yeah? Jelly grab!" She shot it and it hit a jar of jelly making it break and splatter jelly all of the walls. "I vacuum the walls now." Soos' grandma said. "So you lost the Shack. Look on the bright side, dudes! Now you get to live here with me, Soos! Hey, anyone want to play race cars? They're out of batteries but we can make pretend." I looked at Stan who looked pretty bummed out. Soos spat out two pieces of food. "Would that be a new low if I ate that? haha I'm just kidding, I'm totally eating it!" He said before doing it. "We gotta get the Shack back." Stan and I said in unison.

"This is stupid." I said looking at us all dressed in disguises. "Just gonna say it, I don't know what we're doing here, but I'm loving these fake mustaches." I sneezed. "I think I'm allergic." I mumbled rubbing my eyes. "Ladies and gentlemen! Today I am delighted to announce my plans for the former Mystery Shack. I give you...Gideonland. Dipper, Stan and Mabel all shouted what but I sneezed making my mustache fall off. "We're gonna turn this dirty ol'shack into three square miles of Gideon-tertainment. And Introducin' our new masscot, Lil' Gideon Jr.!" He yelled. Waddles was sat in a Gideon outfit. "Boom, he's a pig." I looked at Mabel. "Waddles You Monster!" She screamed. "All right, that's it!" Stan pulled off his disguise. "Listen up, people. Gideon's a fraud! This kid broke in and stole my property!" I jumped up on the stage with Stan. "Arrest him officers!" Mabel yelled. "Yeah!" Dipper screamed. "Such accusations! Mr. Pines, I recall you gave the property to me. Look, here's the deed right here!" He pulled out the deed. "Well that's all the proof I need to see." Gideon snapped his fingers and two guards turned up. "Wait!" I yelled grabbing the mic from Gideon. "As I recall you kidnapped me, tied me up in your bedroom and forced me to try and give you the pin. I also recall you tying me up to a poll and almost killing me in the process." Everyone gasped. "But that-" I pushed him and the two guards went to grab me but I ducked. "People of Gravity Falls, you all think that Stan is a lying, cheating guy but he's the one that took care of me after my parents abandoned me in the woods. He took me in, the shack is my home, all of my memories are in there...you cant just destroy it." Suddenly I was picked up. "OUT!" Gideon screamed. 

"Don't worry, guys.  We'll get the shack back somehow." Dipper said looking through the fence. "We better." Wendy said suddenly appearing. "Wendy!" Dipper yelled. "If I can't work at the Shack, my dad's gonna force me to move upstate to work at my cousin's logging camp." I looked at her. "What? You're leaving town? But we need you here!" I looked down at my feet. "Yeah especially Dipper because of his giant crush on-...you...calyptus trees! Ha! The kid loves eucalyptus trees!" Soos laughed nervously. "nice save." I said with a giggle when something started moving in the bushes. "Oh man, guys. Don't look now." Robbie came out holding a boombox. "Take me back, Wendy! My arms are too skinny to keep holding this boombox forever." Wendy got on her bike. "I was never here." She said riding off. "Have you been getting my texts? Do I need to send you more texts? Wendy!" He ran off after her.