Into The Bunker

I sat with Mabel in front of Dipper. "What are we doing here?" I whispered to Mabel looking around. "Thank you all for coming." Dipper said standing in front of the tree we found the journal in. "Hey, when there's a mystery, you can count on your sister...-Ey." I laughed along with Soos. "That's an amazing rhyme. When you want some, good....When you need a Soos, you...Oh, oh gosh, I don't know." I shook my head. "We're here to solve the number one mystery in Grvaity Falls; who wrote this journal?! Thirty years ago the author vanished without a trace. But according to this new clue," Dipper turned on a black light. "We may have found his secret hiding place." He shone the light on the book. "We find the author, we learn the answers to everything. We just need to figure out a way to get down there." Dipper said looking at the tree. "Chop it down, dudes!" Wendy said turning up on her bike. "Wendy!" Mabel yelled jumping up. "Oh, hey! You came."  Dipper said to her. "Dude, I'm so stoked about this. I've been wanting to go adventuring with you guys. Sure beats picking up after my dad at home."

"Thanks for the invite man." Wendy said to Dipper. "Of course, anytime you wanna..I, we're always...Us." I giggled at him getting all flustered around her. "Uh oh! Inviting Wendy on our mission? Me thinks there's romance afoot!" Mabel said poking Dipper. "No, look I've thought this through and I'm over Wendy." My breath hitched in my throat. "I've looked at it from every angle, and that thing was going nowhere. I know what matters to me now, and it's finding the author of this journal." I rolled my eyes. "You don't just get over someone you're practically in love with Dip." I said looking at the tree. "Hey, is it just me, or does that branch kinda look like a lever?" I nodded in agreement with Wendy and Dipper turned away talking to himself. "Climb?"I asked handing Wendy my belt so she could climb the tree with it. "BOOSH!" She yelled pulling the lever. "Whoa ho-ho!" I smiled brightly. "Oh yeah, my dad used to make me compete in these lumberjack games when I was a kid. Guess I kinda ruled it." The tree started shaking and birds flewaway. "Whoa, what is that?!" Wendy asked falling from the tree. 

I looked at the staircase that was no replacing the tree. "Alright guys, this is it. Remember, whatever happens down there, we tell no one." Everyone agreed with Dipper. "Now who wants to go first?" I looked at the and took the lantern. "I'll do it." I said slowly walking down the staircase and going into a room. "Whoa." Soos and Mabel said together looking around. "Cool." Dipper said. "This is, stupid cool." Wendy said looking at it. "It' a fall out shelter." I said looking at all of the things in the room. Wendy pulled a poster from the wall. "This is going over my bed." I looked over at Mabel who had caterpillars all over her face. "Haha! My face feels fuzzy!" I laughed and looked over at Dipper. "This is incredible! It's like he was preparing for a disaster. But what kinda disaster would need supplies for over sixty years?" I looked around and saw another room, I walked over to it and pushed the door open. It slammed behind me and I held the lantern closer. "OW!" I yelled feeling a stabbing pain in the side of my head. "Tell me what you know!" Images were flashing through my head and I clutched my head closing my eyes tightly trying to ignore the pain. "Help." I whimpered. When I opened my eyes I was back in the normal room but the others had gone. 

I finally found them in a security room. "Where did you go?" I asked looking at them. "Well you were day dreaming so we left you." Soos said patting my back. "Dipper?" I asked looking at him. "Your vest.." I said grabbing it from the wall it was stuck in. "Dear Wendy, I've always had a crush on..." I gasped looking at him. "OHMYGOSH! HEY DIP LOOK WHAT IVE GOT!" I yelled waving the note. "Give me that!" He said snatching it from me. "I knew it. I knew it! You're not over Wendy at all! And you were gonna tell her today?" He shook his head. "No, I changed my mind; it's a bad idea. I'd embarrass myself and then I'd be another guy she hates, like robbie." I sighed. "Dip, you need to tell her already. Once it's over you can move on." I said looking at him. "Look, I can't tell her no matter how much I want to, so just drop it!" He yelled at me and I walked away from him. "He's going to admit it." Mabel said to me before pushing him and Wendy into a wardrobe. "Mabel, open up, for real! There's a monster in here!" I frowned and looked at Mabel. "Ha ha, nice try! The only monsters are you own inner demons, Dipper!" I laughed a little.