Weirdmageddon part 3

"Kids! I can't believe it! I thought I lose you three!" He said hugging us again. "Mr. Pines! It's really you! I've been hugging strangers to practice for this moment!" Soos said hugging him. "We missed you, you old codger!" Wendy said hugging him. "I've missed you knuckleheads, too. It's good to have you all back." He said tapping my shoulder. "So...what's everyone doing here?" Dipper asked looking at everyone. A Lilliputians ran past us. "Yeah, there's like monsters and gnomes, and is Pacifica wearing a potato sack?" Mabel asked looking at Pacifica. "Hey! Even in a sack I still look better than you." She said to us. "It's...it's a long story." The Multi-bear said. "Hey, is anyone gonna feed me? Larry King's disembodied wax head wants num-nums." The head said from the vents. "We're trying to ration our food, remember?" Grenda said as Larry chewed her hair. "Uhh..it's happening again!" The Multi-bear shut the vent. "Hey, everyone! Eye-bat!" Pituitary yelled. Stan slammed the door and pulled us all down. "Shh, keep it down."

"Welcome to what's left of normal around here. Home base." Stan said to us. I looked around at various people who were here. "We have." Greggy C said. "Several injuries." Sev'ral Timez sang. "Rumble McSkirmish?" Dipper said looking at Rumble. "Do not be afraid. Weirdmageddon has taught me, there are some battles I cannot win. I am now Humble McSkirmish." I looked at Stan. "How did all of this happen?" I asked him. "So I was hammering signs out back when the sky started vomiting nightmares. I listen to a lot of AM radio so I knew what this meant: end of the world. What I didn't expect was what happened next. The totem pole came to life and tried attacking the house but there was a dome around it. Turns out whatever you and my brother did to the shack with your unicorn voodoo made the crazy place invincible to weirdness." Stan said to Dipper. "Of course, the unicorn spell. That's why this is the only place Bill's magic can't touch!" Dipper yelled. "That's when Possum Breath over here shows up leading a bunch of injured stragglers through the forest. They needed a place to stay and since the mayor got captured, I elected my self De facto chief. The plan's to stay in here and eat Brown Meat until we runout, then I vote we eat the gnomes." I looked at the Gnomes and they were mumbling something. "Grunkle Stam, we can't just all hide inside the shack. There's a town in need of saving. Me and Ford tried to do it, but he got captured by Bill." Dipper said as Stan opened up a tin. "Serves that jerk right. My brother's had some stupid plans, but going up against an-all powerful space demon was his worst one yet. Trust me, we have everything we need right here."

"So you're really just gonna let Bill win?" I asked him standing up again. "Look, kiddo. We got a good deal here. Besides, I'm sure wherever the rest of the townsfolk are, they're fine." The TV turned on and there was Shandra Jimenez stood there. "I'm reporting live from inside of Bill's castle. Here for the first time are images of what's happened to the captured townsfolk. Viewers are advised to look away if they don't want to see their friends turned into a twisted throne of human agony." The camera showed everyone in the town turned to stone. "Is there no one who will save the people of this town? I'm Shandra Jimenez and I'm being turned into stone by a flying eyeball." The TV went static and everyone gasped. 

"Guys, don't you see? Our friends need us, but we can only save them if we fight back!" Mabel yelled standing on Multi-bear. "Mabel is right. Bill wants us to run and hide. He wants us to think he's invincible. But Ford told me before he was captured that he knows Bill's secret weakness." Dipper yelled. "Weakness?" Wendy questioned. "Now, if we band together, if we combine all of our strength, our smarts, our...whatever Toby has...then we just might be able to rescue Ford, learn Bill's weakness and save Gravity Falls!"  Dipper yelled to everyone. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Have you all forgotten who's in charge here? Besides, we're only safe inside. It's not like we can take the Mystery Shack to Bill!" Stan said. "We can! I yelled pulling McGucket. "We have to work together!" I yelled and whispered in Mcguckets ear. 

We were all stood wearing a sweater that Mabel had made for us all. "Thanks for the apocalypse sweaters, Mabel. The end of the world has never been so comfortable." Soos said pulling on his. Pacifica was shivering and Mabel handed her sweater to her. "Uh! Fine, I'll wear it!" She pulled on the Llama sweater. "But I'm not gonna like it." Mabel smiled. "Admit it. This is the best day of the end of the world. I think we actually have a chance to beat Bill and win back our future." Mabel said to us. "Yeah. Getting to actually live to see our 13th birthday party is the only birthday present I want right now." I smiled and then remembered what Craz said. I would die if Bill got defeated. " It's this darn plan to save my brother. If you didn't notice, I already saved him once from that, and he never thanked me! He causes the end of the world, and still, somehow it's always "Stan's the screw-up. Ford's the hero." " Was what got me out of my day dream. "Well, maybe people think he's a hero because he didn't want to hide in the Mystery Shack," Dipper said to an upset Stan. "Well maybe if he hid in the Mystery Shack, he wouldn't have been captured!" Stan fired back. "Guys! Guys! Trust me, tomorrow's gonna be great! I believe in us."