Photoshoot

LIAMS POV

so today we are all going for a photo shoot even emily she is going to be in the photo's with us i am so mad at niall for taking emily on a date i am going to take her on one two. i hope the photo shoot is good it usually ends up in mayhem because we mess about but its funny. we all get to the studio and we walk in and we are told to go and wait in the waiting room there is two sofas that will hold 3 people. emily goes and sits down on the sofa in the middle and i go and sit on her left and niall comes and sits on her right. 

i notice that niall has interwineded his fingers with hers so i decided to do that i really need to ask emily on a date it is really starting to bug me.....

EMILYS POV

niall and liam are both holding my hands i look towards zayn giving him a "help me please two boys are both holding my hands" look and he gets his phone out and suddenley my phone starts ringing it's zayn trying to get me out of it i get up and answer it and i put it down and walk back in the room "aren't you coming to sit back down?" liam asks "ummm... no i am ok thanks" i say niall and liam both look down why are they both doing this my phone starts ringing again its reanne i press accept...

Reanne: emily where the bloody hell are you? you never skyped me

Emily: oh sorry i was really busy i will skype you later i am busy with something at the minute

Reanne: why can't you tell me where you are now?

Emily: because i want to show you who i am with and where i am

Reanne: ok but you better tell me what you have been doing

Emily: ok bye

Reanne: ok bye

i put the phone down and walked back into the waiting room "who was that on the phone?" zayn asked "well it was my friend and i need to skype her when we get back on the bus" i said "ok do you want us to join you?" louis asked "well i might need you for 5 minutes but don't be there straight away" i said "ok" they boys said suddenly a women come out "ok we are ready for you" she said i just stood there and 3 arms grabbed me and pulled me into the room. i looked around to see scenes for photos to be taken on and a white wall for group ones "ok so we need some of emily and one direction together" the women said "follow me" this girl said pulling my arm lightly i followed her and she got me into a different out fit and put some make-up on me and she pulled me back out to where the boys where. i walked out to see the boys all there jaws dropped apart from zayns "boys why don't you take a picture it will last longer" i said zayn started to laugh i high fived him and we had are photos taken "right we need seperate ones we will start with emily" the women said the girl pulled me back into the dressing room and gave me this purple dress that came to my knees with a leather jacket and small black high heeled boots she put some different make up on me and she had let my hair down and curled it a bit with some curlers and she sent me out again. i walked out to a plain scene and the boys jaws dropped again once again apart from zayn. i pulled a few poses and then we moved on to a different scene i had my photo taken a few more times and then we moved on to a scene where i could wear what i wanted so i ran to the dressing room and chouse some blue jeans with a red top with a demin jacket with some red converse i saw a pink snapback with all the rest of my so i decided to put it on she put more make up on me i walked out and the boys jaws dropped again i had my photo taken even more and then i went to get changed to my own clothes again.

the boys had there seperate photos taken and then we had to do some group ones she wanted the boys to lean on each other and i had to put all my weight on them so the was just leaning diagonal so we did that then there was a sofa and the 3 of us had to sit the right way and 3 of us had to lay upside down on the sofa so are feet are where are head is ment to be liam niall and harry sat the right way the women put me inbetween liam and niall, zayn inbetween niall and harry and louis next to harry and next to the arm of the sofa liam and niall had to hold my hands to make sure i didn't fall off the sofa i felt tingles whilst niall and harry had to hold zayns arms because they didn't want to hold zayns hands and harry held louis arm to make sure he didn't fall off. they took are photos and then we was allowed to go and get back on the bus.