The Tour

IN CALIFORNIA...

EMILYS POV

i run to the bathroom to be sick again and niall is holding my hair back "when will this stop" i asked "in 9 months" niall said i clean myself up and the bathroom and walk into the bedroom i get dressed and go and sit in the sitting area niall is in the kitchen "niall bring me the oreo's will you" i say "ok emily" he says he walks down to where i am sitting and hands me the oreos i start to eat them whilst i am watching tv suddenly harry gets up and walks to the sitting area "seriously oreos for breakfast?" he asked "yes don't even try and take them off me else i will have a fit" i said "ok ok" harry said holding his hands up reanne walks up to me and says "why the hell are you eating oreos for breakfast?" "felt like it" i said "are you sure i have been hearing you being sick a lot lately is everything ok?" reanne asks "yeah every things fine" i say niall walks down next to me and hands me some toast just the way i like it and we sit there and watch tv...

the rest of the day is spent eating, playing games on the wii, beating niall at games on the wii, listening to music, going on my laptop, going on my phone, tweeting, retweeting and throwing up

THAT EVENING.....

i am in my purple dress with my leather jacket and small black high heeled boots i can wear the dress because i don't have a baby bump yet so. reanne has found some of are favourite youtubers in the audience so she has gone to see them so i am left alone with the boys i am sitting on the sofa and Louis liam and zayn is on the one facing me "can i talk to you guys" i asked "yeah sure" they said harry and niall sat on the back of the sofa that i was sitting on "so i have something to tell you and i don't know how you will take it but i'm ..... pregnant" i said liam looked shocked but zayn handed Louis some money i turned to face niall and harry and they both looked shocked i turned to the other 3 and said "what the hell was that" "well zayn bet that niall did use protection and that you wouldn't be pregnant when you come back and i be that niall didn't use protection and you would be pregnant when you come back and i won because your pregnant" Louis said "liam are you ok?" i asked "well i am just surprised niall did you even read that letter?" he asked "of course i did i was gentle and slow" niall said "TMI" Louis shouts "shut up Louis" harry said "so you lot are ok with it?" i asked "yeah just as long as your ok" liam said he come and hugged me and kissed my forehead the other boys hugged me and they all sat down harry said "emily reanne has texted me and told me to send you up to her with 20 or so V.I.P passes" "ok i will go up now" i said grabbing the passes.

i walked to where reanne was and i saw loads of my favourite youtubers i saw sawyer Hartman i watched him since i was young "hi everyone" i said "hi" they all said i handed reanne the passes and sat next to her i can't believe i am sitting in the same place as some of my favourite youtubers....

REANNES POV

so i found tyler and that lot because he tweeted where he was sitting and now me and emily are sitting with them "tyler you have been my queen from like the age of 13 i have seen every single one of your videos i love you so much" i said "and sawyer i have seen every single one of your videos i love hitch and i think your amazing" emily said "thanks" tyler and sawyer said at the same time "here you go sawyer and tyler we want you to come back stage after woods and you guys 2" i said i handed the passes to all of them and me and reanne went back down to the back stage and went to watch the concert....

so in the middle of the concert the boys read out some tweets one was from tyler it said

@tyleroakley: @onedirection is it true that harry styles is getting married?

how the hell did he know that harry's reply to that was "i am neither going to say i am or i am not getting married" so they continued reading tweets and then the sung a few more songs. it wasn't long before the concert ended and the boys come off stage and i saw tyler and that lot walking threw the back stage niall and emily where cuddled up together and Louis and liam where throwing sweets at zayn and harry was just on his phone "hey guys" i said "hi" they all said suddenly the boys and emily walked out and the boys said hi to everyone but then tyler and liam's eyes met and liams was full of hate god this is not going to go well...

LIAMS POV

i saw tyler and i instenly wanted to punch him in the face emily has talked to everyone and niall, zayn, harry, louis and reanne are talking to people and i am just stood there emily comes up to me "hey liam are you ok?" she asks "yeah fine thanks are you ok?" i asked she looked pale "i feel a bit faint and tired" she said "do you want to go back to the main room?" i asked her "i do but i don't because i don't want to miss seeing my favourite youtubers" she said "emily you have seen everyone now come on" i said me and her said bye to everyone and niall said it was ok for me to take her to the main room and as we was walking we go into the main room and i just went to get her some water and i was watching her and i just looked down to put the water up and emily was falling (she wasn't far away from me) so i ran and caught her in my arms she had fainted i picked her put and layed her down on the sofa she was sweating and shaking so i put a cold towel on her head and sat next to her and i didn't leave her suddenly the rest of the boys come in reanne was seeing the youtubers off and niall come in and looked at emily "liam what happened?" he asked "she just fainted i put a cold towel on her head and layed her down she still hasn't woken up i tried my best" i said zayn come up to her and felt her forehead she had cooled down "you have done well liam she has stopped shaking and her temperature has gone down" zayn said "lets get her back on the tour bus" niall said i lifted her up and i walked to the tour bus and walked to hers and nialls bedroom and niall got her sorted and i tucked her into bed and kissed her forehead i hope she is ok in the morning....

HARRYS POV

"is emily ok?" reanne asked for the millionth time "yes she is fine she didn't feel well so she is asleep" i said "are you sure?" reanne asked "yes i am sure if you are worried go and ask niall just don't disturb emily because she has had a stressful day" i said "ok well i am going to sleep i love the performance night" reanne said i kissed her and she pulled away "night" i said "love you" she said "love you to" i said so i turned over and went to sleep today has been stressful for all of us......