Chapter 32

Season 3 

Season 3

Everybody held tight to ropes with at the helm as the ship crossed through the portal. They finally land on the waters of Neverland.  Majority of the group looks around in confusion.

"Is that it?!"Emma asked.

"Aye. Neverland." Hook nodded.

Rosalina couldn't handle the emotional pain she felt as they were back. Therefore she went to her old ship quarter, tears streaming down her face. Toby followed.

_______________________________________

Rosalina's Quarter

Rosalina was crying as Toby kept on rubbing her back.

"Come on Flower please stop crying." Toby pleaded.

But she didn't stop. She didn't want to stop. She couldn't stop.

Hook came in...

"What do you want!" Rosalina hissed.

"I think you two should talk," Toby told them.

"I don't want to talk to him," Rosalina told Toby.

Without saying anything else Toby left.

"T-" Rosalina began.

But he was already gone.

"Stop crying." Hook demanded.

"Well, you certainly know how to calm a person down now don't ya?" Rosalina said sarcastically.

Hook took a deep breath.

"Crying is not going to do anything. We are back and there is nothing you can do to change it. And in order to save that boy we do not need depressed Princess Rosalina we need The Lost Girl You need to ask what extents you are willing to go to save your nephew." Hook told her the cold hard truth and began to leave.

He's right...Rosalina thought

"And once you realize I'm right there is something in the cabinet you might want, " with that Hook left.

Rosalina wiped her tears and went to the cabinet. She opened it and saw her old bow and arrow.

He kept this... Rosalina thought.

_______________________________________

Rosliana came out and went to Hook.

"Why did you keep my bow and arrow. In the year we spent together I never considered you as a sentimental person." Rosalina told him.

"I'm not. I figured you might want it." Hook told her.

"Mmmm..." Rosalina smirked.