forty three

Louis has been heavily stocked up with drugs, mainly pain killers. We were back at his house now. The doctors said that he was good to go—just needed to take it easy. So, I have spent the last few days in Louis' home.

I've been watching over him, cleaning, cooking, washing, you name it. I was his little maid and Louis took it to his advantage.

"Come on, love," Louis' voice called out to me, "just try it on." In his hand, he held the black and white, maid-style lingerie.

I shook my head and stared at him. He was gorgeously adorable. He had just got out of the shower. Shirtless and a towel hanging from his waist. Tiny droplets of water cascading down his slightly toned chest and stomach muscles.

His hair was messy and dripping with water. He had a hand outstretched towards me, the one holding the lingerie. He had his head cocked to the side with his bottom lip pouted. His other hand was holding onto the side of his towel, but very loosely. A slight bulge was shown through his towel. He was just begging for me to snatch the lingerie out of his hands.

"I'm not going to do it." I laughed as I placed a basket of clean clothes on a chair.

I turned my back to him, putting his clothes into drawers. "Do you need a pair of boxers?" I asked Louis, my back still facing him.

Suddenly, I felt his body behind mine. I felt his body heat on my clothes, but it was quickly followed by the coldness that was left on him from his shower. He positioned his head right at the base of my neck. His hot breath lingered there for a few seconds before he spoke.

"You know what I need." His voice was deep and suggestive. My hands froze mid-air, mid-fold, as his breath hit my neck. Making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

When I didn't answer, Louis snaked his hands around me. Starting at my hips, he began to massage my hips. His hands were fast and rough, but, oh, so full of desire as he squeezed me.

His hands left my hips and skated across my stomach. Swiftly, he got underneath my shirt. The tips of his fingers were cold, shooting chills up my spine as he touched my skin. "You know you can't." I managed to tell him.

One of his hands were removed from underneath my shirt. It left me feeling unsatisfied, still hungry for more of his touch even though his other hand was still touching me. I felt pressure in the middle of my back, then, next thing I knew, my bra was unhooked. Louis' hand was quick to return underneath my shirt.

I wanted to say a snarky remark, but the sensations got me speechless. Unexpectedly, Louis' hands shot up from my stomach and cupped my breasts. His cold fingers felt incredible against my breasts. His thumbs were placed on the outer side of my breasts while his fingers were underneath. "So fucking warm," squeeze, "soft," squeeze, "and full." Squeeze. A soft, lustful moan escaped my lips and I felt Louis pull me closer into his body.

His bulge was pressing into my lower back. My breathing quickened. "You c-can't." I muttered. My thoughts are all jumbled up from Louis' actions. I felt Louis draw lazy, feather-like circles around my nipples before taking them between his fingers and lightly pinching them. I let out a squeal and felt Louis chuckle behind me.

"I can't," Louis hungrily whispered, "but you can." He locked his lips onto the base of my neck and gently bit down. Soft moans escaped my lips as I felt his tongue make contact. He'd bite down hard and his tongue would quickly trace over it, as if to ease to pain. "Mine." Louis barely whispered.

"I can?" I asked, removing myself from Louis' grip. I needed to be away from him so I could think straight. But, fuck, what I saw made me want to jump on his right there. Louis was pushing himself into the backside of me so hard, and with me being so close to his drawer, he almost slammed into it. But he caught himself. Louis had his hands placed on the drawer, holding himself away from it. His towel was barely hanging onto his body.