forty nine

A/N: Louis looks so damn hot in the gif

Louis hand was gripping mine firmly. Pulling me through his house. 

"When- what date- I mean time is it?" Louis fumbled with his words. I rose my eyebrow in suspicion but quickly lowered it as he faced me. "What time is it?" He managed to speak without messing up.

I pulled out my phone and took a quick glance at it. "Four ten." 

"I'm starving, are you starving? Let's go eat. I don't think I have food in this house." Louis started to walk again, tugging my arm behind him. 

Worried, I wrapped my hand around his arm, stopped, and made him face me. My hands lightly placed on both sides of his cheeks. "Are you okay?" I asked the wide-eyed boy in front of me. 

"Yeah, I'm just hungry." Louis removed his head from my grip and began to walk away. He grabbed me by the hand again and pulled me. 

"Louis." I scoffed as I almost tripped over the unhung Christmas lights. Louis and I, well mostly me, have been decorating his house since he came back from the hospital. Christmas was about two weeks away from when we came back and Louis still didn't have any decorations up. 

Now it was starting to look ike Christmas in his house. We had an average sized tree with ornaments and warm lights beaming from it. I hung garlands over door frames and lights over some windows. Louis told me he loved the smell of cinnamon so throughout the house were small jars of cinnamon sticks. Giving the house a hint of cinnamon. It wasn't anything too fancy, but it was nice. Simple. 

I shook my foot, lazily trying to get free without having to bend down. "We really need to finish decorating." I huffed as I finally got loose. Then, my hand flew to my mouth. A gasp escaping it. "Christmas is five days away." I whispered. 

Louis turned around and gave me a weird look. "Yes, it is." He chuckled. 

"I still have to get two more presents!" I practically screamed into the empty house. 

"That's fine. We can go shopping after a very early dinner. Let's go." Louis impatiently spoke. Looking at his imaginary watch on his wrist before urging me to follow him. 

Louis shot out of the front door like he was a fucking yeti. Invincible to the cold. I let out a long sigh and grabbed his jacket off the coat rack, as well as mine, and rushed to the car. My arm slipped through the sleeve as I plopped into the passenger's seat. My face being met with a blast of semi-warm air. 

"It is fucking freezing." Louis shivered beside me. 

I tossed him his jacket and he quickly put it on. "If you actually thought about other things than your hungry stomach, maybe you would have thought to, I don't know, grab a jacket." I teased. 

"That pretty, little mouth of yours is really turning into something else." Louis chuckled. 

I shrugged. "I learn from the best." Louis' lips turned upward into a pleased smirk. 

----------

Louis ended up bringing us to this fancy restaurant downtown. I felt like everyone's eyes were on me. I constantly looked down at my tire. Feeling as if I was underdressed. "You're fine." Louis reassured me as he caught me looking down for the fifth time. 

"Why'd we have to come here?" I whined, my chest hitting the table. 

I watched Louis' eyes quickly flicker down towards my slight cleavage. He brought his lips in to his mouth, biting on them. He snapped back to looking at the menu as someone walked past our table. "I just like the food here." He coughed. 

"Holy shit." I spat out. A few heads turned to our table and I waved to them an apology. "thirty two dollars for a piece of fucking chicken breast?!" I whispered over the table. 

Louis looked at me with an adoring smile playing on his lips. "Yes, Alexis, it's fancy here." 

"We can go to Applebees and get TWO chicken breast meals for twenty bucks!" I looked at the menu then back at Louis. 

Louis started to chuckle. His chest rapidly rising and falling. Small chuckles escaped his lips before he placed his hand over his mouth. His fingers tried to pull down his cheeks that showed that he was smiling but they failed. His smile was too wide to be hidden. 

I looked at him. My eyes drooping into an adoring stare as he tried not to laugh so loud. He's the most gorgeous man in here and I am so lucky to be seated with him. 

"It's okay." Louis cleared his throat. A smile still playing on his lips. "I got tonight's bill, don't worry, love." His accent coming out thick. The girls at the table beside us snapped their focus on Louis as they hear his accent. 

A pang of jealousy hit me. I leaned over the table and looked at Louis. He looked back at me. I lifted my hand and motioned a 'come here' with my index finger. Louis leaned into me. I lifted myself up from my seat and pushed my lips against his. 

Louis has been wanting this. 

His lips were quick to react with mine. Forcefully pushing against mine. Without hesitation, his tongue darted into my mouth. Playing with mine. I felt his hand grip onto my chin, holding me in the kiss as he felt me try to retract. I gave his bottom lip a quick bite before I managed to pull away. 

Louis leaned back into his chair. He had one arm leaned on the top of the chair, scratching the back of his head. His eyes wandering over my body, flames of lust dancing in them. He moved his hand from the back of his hand to his lips. Wiping whatever wetness he felt. He let his thumb slowly drag across his bottom lip. Pushing it all to one side before going back to it's original shape. 

I slowly looked over at the girls beside us. Their eyes were wide with bewilderment. Their mouths open in shock. I reached for my napkin and pretended to dab at my lips, as if there was something on them. A few scoffs and humphs were heard as they looked away. A chuckled a little victory chuckle. 

As I placed my napkin back on the table, I felt his eyes on me. Looking up, I found Louis smirking at me. A devious, yet impressed smirk. "God, you are a fucking gem." Louis rasped. 

Louis and I's sexual staring contest was quickly interrupted as our waiter brought us our drinks. Louis ordered us some sort of champagne that I never heard of. "Cheers." Louis raised his glass to me. I did the same. Our glasses clinked and I took a sip. 

As the cold, wet liquid of the champagne hit my lips, and as my eyes looked down into the glass, I noticed something. I quickly downed the drink. With my mouth full of champagne, I tipped over the glass and out fell a ring. 

A clang was heard as it fell on my unused fork. Louis leaned over and looked at it. My hands, shaking, reached for it and picked up. So both of us could see it. "Louis..." I whispered. "What is this?" I looked up at him, but the man was already staring at me. 

A/N:

CLIFFHANGER!!! MWAHAHA NANI IS EVIL. 

I missed my cliffhangers, honestly. It doesn't feel like a chapter written by me if there's no cliffhangers. Just kidding. 

But hey guys!! I hope you liked this chapter. I wrote this really quickly so sorry if it's shitty lmao. Plus I think I just skipped the whole month of november in this fic but it's okay. I just want it to be up to date with now. 

For an update: 100 reads, 65 votes, 40 comment. YOU CAN DO THIS!! I raised it a little but I have faith in you wonderful readers of mine.

I hope you have a great week!

love u cuties xx